Login

how many men wear woman panties

last reply
52 replies
9.0k views
4 watchers
33 likes
Rookie Scribe
how many men wear woman panties? What color do you like to wear and what type do you like wearing
colin123
I love wearing my wifes panties, i wear all types usually what she wants me to wear.
Rookie Scribe
I like to wear my wifes panties as often as I can, although she doesn't know of my little habit. Lace, cotton or silky satin are my favourite though i do love to wear her open crotch panties most of all.
Site administrator
Only on Saturday evenings between 8pm and 10pm .. and they have to be Hello Kitty pink ones with frilly bits.
Active Ink Slinger
love to wear them, keeps my pecker up all day! lol
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Eric90

I do love to wear her open crotch panties most of all.

Don't you bits fall through? So I assume you'd be wearing nothing but the panties.
Advanced Wordsmith
I like wearing them best when it is for someone special.
Advanced Wordsmith
I like wearing them best when it is for someone special.
Rookie Scribe
Quote by dpw

Don't you bits fall through? So I assume you'd be wearing nothing but the panties.

That's correct :d/
Active Ink Slinger
Way back I was often asked for my pants when we kissed goodnight and after we had sex earlier and they were damp with the mixture of our earlier sex. It was a bit of a fad then and some had trophy collections. I always asked for them to be replaced and most were.
One guy said he put them on his pillow another wore them to bed. A regular always replaced them with exotic ones and requested a refill.
One guy gave them back on our next date virtually starched stiff with his semen. Many happy returns he said.
Lurker
I always ask for her brief description.....and on some evenings I show her...
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Meggsy
Way back I was often asked for my pants when we kissed goodnight and after we had sex earlier and they were damp with the mixture of our earlier sex. It was a bit of a fad then and some had trophy collections. I always asked for them to be replaced and most were.
One guy said he put them on his pillow another wore them to bed. A regular always replaced them with exotic ones and requested a refill.
One guy gave them back on our next date virtually starched stiff with his semen. Many happy returns he said.

I always asked for panties after having sex and it made for a real super souvenir.!!mmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
Sometimes my wife and I would wear matching panties when we went out to eat. It was fun as no one knew I had on the same matching panties as my wife.
Rookie Scribe
I would wear my wifes till one day she caught me and took me out and bought my own. Not I where my own every day. Love the hi cut stretchy kind. She loves the look of me whereing thongs or see thru type
Rookie Scribe
That's all I wear. I wear all styles and find them to be extremely comfortable. I enjoy shopping for them and catching the expressions made by the salesperson when paying for them.
Active Ink Slinger
I have & it was a real turn-on. The panties feel so good.
Lurker
I do all the time
Active Ink Slinger
I love to wear a pair of my wife's panties. I really like the polka dots ones. I have also worn her camisole a few times. Makes me feel feminine.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
I have no clue.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
I like wearing ladies panties and own several pair. I have some nice silky bikini panties as well as a few thongs. I wear them as often as I can and the wife doesn't know I do and would probably shoot me if she found out.
Active Ink Slinger
I love the feel of silky panties wrapped around my cock and balls. Its so hard to not get hard just putting them on , especially if my girl is watching me.
Active Ink Slinger
Guys thongs are better. They fit like a good Jock strap, but don't have all the straps. There's a lot less shifting. Plus, lot cooler during hotter months.
Active Ink Slinger
I wear a lot of crotchless pairs as I like my balls hanging free.
Rookie Scribe
i really enjoy wearing sexy panties. my wife doesnt know, but one day i want to show her
colin123
Quote by far727
i really enjoy wearing sexy panties. my wife doesnt know, but one day i want to show her
My wife loves me wearing panties,show her and you will be surprised how she enjoys it.
Rookie Scribe
All the time high legs and thongs with holdup stockings and bra
Rookie Scribe
I have a few pairs of my own, tucked away. Tights/pantyhose, too.