15 replies
3.9k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a shameless girl to advertise her double barrelled availability.
Tut tut what would Mummy say
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
What a shameless girl to advertise her double barrelled availability.
Tut tut what would Mummy say

Is there a picture of the same girl showing her back?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
double barrelled availability.

What a phrase! I give that the phrase of the month for September already. Going to be hard to beat.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow...double barreled...what a concept. *sigh* (dreamy look)

Hey, I'm an old guy, I'm entitled
Lurker
0 likes
As for the picture...I can imagine my lips touching her cheek, moving lightly down her face to her throat, sucking and kissing her above and below the collar. Soft skin, warm to the touch, driving desires deep within both of us...*sigh*

Damn, I seem to be in a mood.qe0NtHwgXDARVrFy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c
As for the picture...I can imagine my lips touching her cheek, moving lightly down her face to her throat, sucking and kissing her above and below the collar. Soft skin, warm to the touch, driving desires deep within both of us...*sigh*

Damn, I seem to be in a mood.jszahBgBZIl4XNfU

I'm totally with you on this one. I need some action soon damnit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's prudent that a nice girl like me keeps out of these postings from here on !!!!! I think the messages are getting very cheeky.(ahem)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
I think it's prudent that a nice girl like me keeps out of these postings from here on !!!!! I think the messages are getting very cheeky.(ahem)

Pardon me dear lady. I never meant for you to have to turn the other cheek. I just get carried away at times and seeing such a sight, wearing such a T shirt...well...my cheekiness comes out in force. Please accept my apology for the embarrassment I've caused you.MzyVWqhVTKnAqktf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd bet you $500 that it's almost impossible to embarrass Susan Have you read any of her stories? I blushed at some of them, and I thought that was impossible for a male of my age!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mrplow
I'd bet you $500 that it's almost impossible to embarrass Susan Have you read any of her stories? I blushed at some of them, and I thought that was impossible for a male of my age!

You must tell me which made you blush mrplow ...obviously I should write more of those LOL. But thank you for reading ANY of them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
Quote by mrplow

You must tell me which made you blush mrplow ...obviously I should write more of those LOL. But thank you for reading ANY of them.

Blushing is one thing that some may do. Me, on the other hand, just gets even more horny.

Good material to read while...um...working things out.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, nice set on a cute girl, too. What a cool saying!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice photo, cute girl, interesting caption.
But
I'm glad I'm not wearing it!
Story Verifier
0 likes
I love that shirt. At least 2 of the girls I have purely recreational sex with need one of those shirts. Thanks for the gift idea!