Login

Fit nudes

last reply
49 replies
9.5k views
1 watcher
35 likes
Active Ink Slinger

While playing pool, never underestimate the importance of The Break! My friend Alicia came over for a friendly game, and her killer break turned me on so much I just had to take her right there on the pool table!

Active Ink Slinger
How can "Fit Nudes" not be getting more traction??
Here's a bump... Let's see some more Fit Nudes!

While playing pool, never underestimate the importance of The Break! My friend Alicia came over for a friendly game, and her killer break turned me on so much I just had to take her right there on the pool table!

Active Ink Slinger

Active Ink Slinger

Trust people to be themselves...
Quote by kistinspencil

Not usually into women this ripped, but she is so damn hot.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Active Ink Slinger

Active Ink Slinger

Voyeur @ f/64
Quote by SebastianTombs

That is a race I would like to run
Voyeur @ f/64
sharing a prized picture -- Ms Ashton, HS field hockey and track coach. Pride of place on my college dorm room wall

Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by JackStay

She is gorgeous! Do you have more of her?