3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All done with Scotch tape:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the hooded guys, very creepy. The children ones are cute. Clever stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The homeless guy is great. Just think, you could make hundreds of them and scatter them all round the busiest areas of your city, put a hat out by each one, and at the end of the day, go and collect all the money. You'd probably have to get a kid to watch the dummy all day to make sure no-one realised and exposed the hoax. Ah what the heck, just hire a kid all day, dress him up in tattered clothes, rub mud on his face, and split the proceeds. I'm going to start with my young son. Will let you know how it goes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by insomniac
The homeless guy is great. Just think, you could make hundreds of them and scatter them all round the busiest areas of your city, put a hat out by each one, and at the end of the day, go and collect all the money. You'd probably have to get a kid to watch the dummy all day to make sure no-one realised and exposed the hoax. Ah what the heck, just hire a kid all day, dress him up in tattered clothes, rub mud on his face, and split the proceeds. I'm going to start with my young son. Will let you know how it goes.

CONGRATULATIONS INSOMNIAC
You have entered the Century Club of Lush Posts - and as ever with an excellent one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
You have entered the Century Club of Lush Posts - and as ever with an excellent one.

Thanks Susan, I hadn't even noticed. Do I now get my own parking space 'n everything?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by insomniac
Quote by SusanEngland

Thanks Susan, I hadn't even noticed. Do I now get my own parking space 'n everything?

Well not EVERTHING
You still don't get to use the Executive Bathroom !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
did anyone notice in the first one the old woman and the younger one holding hands? (:
"Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far far away from here."
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, Silly, welcome back. I just know this beats the Photoshop-people-at-work for time wasting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha thanks rocco (:

actually i think those pictures are really cool.
I mean i'd never have the patience to do something like that..
"Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far far away from here."