Eye Candy

last reply
9 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not clear on what the category "eye candy" is requesting. Can you be more specific as to what the thread is about, or how it is different from the rest?
Lurker
0 likes

this has to count as eye candy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I suppose as she is in the middle of the coffee table, and definitely a dish unto herself, this qualifies?

Am still not sure what the thread originator hoped to come of the theme, but I guess we can keep making illustrated guesses until it is clarified...
Lurker
0 likes
very sexy
Lurker
0 likes
Neither am I Chase. If we use the definition from Wikipedia found under Atrractiveness we have the following until the thread started offers up something better.

Eye Candy - A common slang term for visually appealing persons or effects used to draw mass attention is eye candy. The implication is that they are eye-catching in a superficial fashion, for example due to adding an element of sexuality. Like actual "candy", this addition is seen to be neither nutritious nor substantial, but rather provides a potentially addictive appeal which will sustain the attention of a wider audience, possibly despite their better nature.

That said, there are a lot of threads here that fit this bill. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Do we let the thread die then by ignoring it.....?

So many already fit the idea...
Lurker
0 likes
now eye candy would be that sheet slowly being pulled down
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you know, please share the story of how this photo was taken. Most guys have trouble getting one woman to
agree to be photographed nude, but a dozen (or so) -- what moxie.