Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks yum

Lurker
0 likes
I have a sweet tooth too. Yum indeed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It brings new meaning to, "Do you want to eat me".
Matriarch
0 likes
You'd have to be careful munching those for her sake. I take it it's strung together - what happens to all the string, is that edible? Wouldn't it get stuck between your teeth regardless?
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Lush, I have an idea...

Why don't I buy a couple of them for you and then you let me eat them right off of you. We can answer all your questions and maybe even have some really great fun too.MGygO16L0lTPFiFp
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c

Why don't I buy a couple of them for you and then you let me eat them right off of you. We can answer all your questions and maybe even have some really great fun too.i5vxyHv89rw1IkTe

Lush now you just listen to ME. I want you in NO LATER than 10.30 p.m. Make sure you wear TWO pairs of pantyhose and you ONLY let him kiss you ... no more ... and whatever you do, ypu do NOT get on the back seat of his car with him.

I will leave my mobile on and will come immediately you phone me.

Now remember, be a GOOD girl now.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c

Why don't I buy a couple of them for you and then you let me eat them right off of you. We can answer all your questions and maybe even have some really great fun too.tcE4uxKCrrv38ywZ

See you at 7
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lush
Quote by Curious2c

Why don't I buy a couple of them for you and then you let me eat them right off of you. We can answer all your questions and maybe even have some really great fun too.pbMtKUN7SebJYJkv

See you at 7

Seven it is...

Man, now I'm in a mood...heh heh heh
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting...life that is...

Went to the airport to pick up my oldest son last week and while we were waiting for his baggage, this sweet young lady came up to us as we sat in the comfortable(??) airport chairs. She had on one of these candy G strings and wanted my son and I to bite some of the candies off of it. She said that she's getting married and before they could have sex all the candy had to be gone off the g string.

We did our part in helping her along in her dreams.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c

Went to the airport to pick up my oldest son last week and while we were waiting for his baggage, this sweet young lady came up to us as we sat in the comfortable(??) airport chairs. She had on one of these candy G strings and wanted my son and I to bite some of the candies off of it. She said that she's getting married and before they could have sex all the candy had to be gone off the g string.

Was she wearing it outside her clothes?

Have you ever watched the film "6 degrees of separation" C2c? Maybe it's the same for websites as people - someone you know, knows someone who knows someone else etc, who's visited lushstories.com? Quite an interesting film that, with Will Smith in a totally out of character role - one of his first I believe. Don't let him put you off renting it out if you don't like him!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lush
Quote by Curious2c

Was she wearing it outside her clothes?

Have you ever watched the film "6 degrees of separation" C2c? Maybe it's the same for websites as people - someone you know, knows someone who knows someone else etc, who's visited lushstories.com? Quite an interesting film that, with Will Smith in a totally out of character role - one of his first I believe. Don't let him put you off renting it out if you don't like him!

Yeah, she was wearing it over her very short cut-off jeans. She was a cutie, as were the bridesmaids that were hanging with her. The bridesmaids actually accosted my son and I for 'helping out' and I noted that as I bent forward to bite some of the candies off, a lady sitting down the way stared at me like I was a dirty ol' man. Of course, I was, since this whole thing did kind of turn me on just a tad.

It was...fun. I overheard the bridesmaids talking about some old guy being pretty sexy...not sure who they were referring to though since there was about six of us sitting there at the time. (old guys I mean) My son bit quite a few off and offered to eat more...and the bride blushed becomingly. I laughed.

I like Will Smith. He's a very good actor I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol @ Curious - has the makings of a good story this...

"the bride to be approached me with an impish grin, and pleaded for me to nibble some of the candy from her g-string. I obliged of course, so as not to appear rude, and noticed that she was pushing her pelvis towards my eager mouth....I had the distinct impression that her 'husband to be' wasn't very forthcoming in that department, and knew an opportunity like this comes along only once in a lifetime...."

to be continued...