Login

About time we had a hot guys post

last reply
75 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
Opps, seemed to have accidently deleted my original thread, sorry c2c!

I wouldn't kick romulo pires out of bed:

Lurker
Oh sure...now there's now way I'll measure up. *sigh*

heh heh heh. *devil*
Active Ink Slinger
We don't need threads like this in here making us guys feel inadequate, bring on the hot ass chicks
Lurker
Actually a few 'hot guys' threads will or should draw in more 'babes' and gives all of us guys better chances.

Right?

*devil*
Matriarch
Quote by Curious2c
Actually a few 'hot guys' threads will or should draw in more 'babes' and gives all of us guys better chances.

Right?

*devil*

An interesting idea! The forum does seem more male orientated.

Still the one:

Administration
Lurker
na, no, no, no, no! That ain't what we want to see and you know it!!!!
Lurker
Chef! Great to see you and welcome! You'll find nice people in here; I'm having a blast.
Active Ink Slinger
maybe lower the camera down a little next time rocco
Flutterby Pharie
I kinda like that little dancing alien that Chef used......LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
I'll tell you what, gals: I'll lower the camera, if you lower it and show that area first......winks.
Flutterby Pharie
Well why would we have to go first?? LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Pixie
I kinda like that little dancing alien that Chef used......LOL

Alien, thats no alien............thats me
Lurker
I'll show Mine if you show yours, Pixie....chuckles.
Flutterby Pharie
Good to know Mrplow......I could put you in my pocket! LOL And Rocco....you go first.......
Flutterby Pharie
MMhhmmm.....and this is you Rocco?
Active Ink Slinger
Ok Pixie, Rocco has kept up his side, so to speak smile
Flutterby Pharie
Gotta wait to see if that is really him mrplow......lol anxious are we?? lol
Lurker
Yup, that's Me, behind the zipper. Now your turn, Pixie...and everyone else.
Flutterby Pharie
And just how do I know that is you behind the zipper, Rocco?? It could be ANYBODY!! LOL
Lurker
Now quit stalling, Pixie..chuckles. . It IS Me in that pic. I took the pic Myself.
Flutterby Pharie
Im not stalling......ok well maybe I am....LOL
Lurker
Throws My hands up, I give up....
Flutterby Pharie
Aaww....ya big quitter!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
think i can solve this dispute. rocco, how about a pic next to something distinctive, to prove it?
how about today's newspaper?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by mrplow
think i can solve this dispute. rocco, how about a pic next to something distinctive, to prove it?
how about today's newspaper?

this might require a wide angle lens (for the newspaper of course )
Lurker
Laughs...OK, tell you what. If Pixie or anyone else does it, I'll do it. I'll dig out the camera and snap the day's hard news.