About time we had a hot guys post

last reply
75 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Opps, seemed to have accidently deleted my original thread, sorry c2c!

I wouldn't kick romulo pires out of bed:

Lurker
0 likes
Oh sure...now there's now way I'll measure up. *sigh*

heh heh heh. *devil*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We don't need threads like this in here making us guys feel inadequate, bring on the hot ass chicks
Lurker
0 likes
Actually a few 'hot guys' threads will or should draw in more 'babes' and gives all of us guys better chances.

Right?

*devil*
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c
Actually a few 'hot guys' threads will or should draw in more 'babes' and gives all of us guys better chances.

Right?

*devil*

An interesting idea! The forum does seem more male orientated.

Still the one:

Administration
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Susan's Guardian Angel

Lurker
0 likes
na, no, no, no, no! That ain't what we want to see and you know it!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Chef! Great to see you and welcome! You'll find nice people in here; I'm having a blast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
maybe lower the camera down a little next time rocco
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I kinda like that little dancing alien that Chef used......LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I'll tell you what, gals: I'll lower the camera, if you lower it and show that area first......winks.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Well why would we have to go first?? LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
I kinda like that little dancing alien that Chef used......LOL

Alien, thats no alien............thats me
Lurker
0 likes
I'll show Mine if you show yours, Pixie....chuckles.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Good to know Mrplow......I could put you in my pocket! LOL And Rocco....you go first.......
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
MMhhmmm.....and this is you Rocco?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok Pixie, Rocco has kept up his side, so to speak smile
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Gotta wait to see if that is really him mrplow......lol anxious are we?? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, that's Me, behind the zipper. Now your turn, Pixie...and everyone else.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
And just how do I know that is you behind the zipper, Rocco?? It could be ANYBODY!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Now quit stalling, Pixie..chuckles. . It IS Me in that pic. I took the pic Myself.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Im not stalling......ok well maybe I am....LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Throws My hands up, I give up....
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Aaww....ya big quitter!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
think i can solve this dispute. rocco, how about a pic next to something distinctive, to prove it?
how about today's newspaper?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mrplow
think i can solve this dispute. rocco, how about a pic next to something distinctive, to prove it?
how about today's newspaper?

this might require a wide angle lens (for the newspaper of course )
Lurker
0 likes
Laughs...OK, tell you what. If Pixie or anyone else does it, I'll do it. I'll dig out the camera and snap the day's hard news.