Login

A woman's place is in the...

last reply
484 replies
55.1k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
This is where a woman's place should be ... not the *ahem kitchen!

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Fugs
This is where a woman's place should be ... not the *ahem kitchen!

Yes - under the desk, on her knees, nodding her head up and down.
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by charmbrights

Yes - under the desk, on her knees, nodding her head up and down.

grrrrrrrrr No, that should be a man under the desk, on his knees ...
Lurker

and for all you royalist out there

Lurker
Quote by johnnypow

Haha is that where my uncle's company's milk is going now instead of people drinking it?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by johnnypow

Yes, yes, I have to agree, that a good wifey always knows her place - and her place which as it happens to be, is in a line, queuing up at the divorce courts, waiting to get those precious papers to serve - yes, serve! - her old outdated, old fashioned, iddy biddy tiny miniscule penis of a chauvinist animal type husband, her words of freedom LOL
Lurker
Quote by Fugs

Yes, yes, I have to agree, that a good wifey always knows her place - and her place which as it happens to be, is in a line, queuing up at the divorce courts, waiting to get those precious papers to serve - yes, serve! - her old outdated, old fashioned, iddy biddy tiny miniscule penis of a chauvinist animal type husband, her words of freedom LOL

And don't forget she'll be expecting to be paid off for the rest of her existence ( alimony ) just because she spread her precious legs for his "iddy biddy tiny miniscule penis "