0 likes
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

(How skimpy can you get?)

0 likes
Quote by GrushaVashnadze

(How skimpy can you get?)

That's not a bikini! That's an engraved invitation!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Or, for a different take..........

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Does this count?
Quantum Tease
0 likes
Quote by Juli969

Does this count?

Only if YOU are wearing it... or not....!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Her swimsuit could be thought to meet public decency coverage requirements. However, his could be problematic, in terms of offering suitable coverage, under some circumstances
Quantum Tease
0 likes
Quote by verytrustedsource

Her swimsuit could be thought to meet public decency coverage requirements. However, his could be problematic, in terms of offering suitable coverage, under some circumstances

I'm afraid I saw a fellow with one of those in Miami Beach a few years back. Now that I think of it, his may have had a waistband and thong down his butt.