Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would anyone be interested in a section for crossdressers? Women welcome!

last reply
14 replies
2.2k views
1 watcher
7 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Just wondering if there is any interest in a crossdressing topic for c/d men and their female fans? Guys, do you like to dress? Where do you shop? Gals, do you approve, encourage or tolerate?
The Engineer
0 likes
well that would be nice....I am a crossdresser,with my female name being simran,a cute indian name,innocent yet sexy.Mostly i had u know,family clothes to wear,....if u know what i mean..I borrowed it from siblings and my parents.Well i do hope to have a complete set of clothes,once i graduate and have a house to myself....plus if lady encourages it...thats like frosting on cake.the more the better
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
What do you call a female crossdresser? You know, a woman who wears suits and ties. I'm genuinely curious. This doesn't appear to be a thing, even though I find women dressed up as men to be pretty attractive.

The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
What do you call a female crossdresser? You know, a woman who wears suits and ties. I'm genuinely curious. This doesn't appear to be a thing, even though I find women dressed up as men to be pretty attractive.

Well that is ravishing,to see a women all dressed up in ties and boots,that is just so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Find Simar on:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I love to read what crossdressers would be interested in discussing in this section.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

I don't know what it is called either. But I knew a guy who loved when a woman would dress up as a man. He is bisexual, and he said that played a factor. But thought it was highly erotic.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am a casual dresser but would love to chat with others (male and female) who enjoy it. I could use some help on things like where to shop, sizing etc. I have done some online browsing but find some of the prices bordering on outrageous. Right now I am writing this wearing a garter belt, stockings and a lace bra and pantie (thong) set in black.
The Engineer
0 likes
so if i may,ladies whats the best product to remove hair,you know cream and stuff,to keep it smooth and soft....is it just one thing or a combo,do tell!!!
Find Simar on:
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I started a room for crossdressers and the women who love them, would anyone participate?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does anyone know where to find old school stockings, the ones that are thigh high but require a garter or belt? Can't find them other than online.
colin123
1 like

Yes, a section for crossdressers and admirers would be great.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by colin123

Yes, a section for crossdressers and admirers would be great.

Yes I agree completely, that'd be very nice and fun

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Would greatly enjoy a section for crossdressers. I could never ever pass but have worn lingerie for years.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes as a crossdresser myself I would be interested in a Cross-dresser Section !!!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

A woman who wears men's attire is a cross-dresser. A man wearing feminine attire, is a cross-dresser. Yet there are more men on this earth that cross-dress than women. Yes women wear shirts instead of a blouse. Yes women wear trousers instead of a skirt or dress, but they are style cut for the woman. More men on this earth wish they had been born a girl. Not many girls on this earth, wish they were a boy. Although Mother Nature dumped much on the woman, it is still better to be born female. The only draw-back being a woman, is that men do not respect, consider or understand the woman. They do not take time to listen to the woman. Every GIRL and every WOMAN, has a right to an education, and cease this barbaric practice of FEMALE GENITALIA MUTILATION. It's madness. Women and girls should be liberated from man's suppression. We would be more advanced now, if man had given woman a free-hand to aid in all that man has done. Yet women now are taking over where men once dominated occupations, as the man stays at home to be the house-husband and care for the baby / children, while mom is at work.