Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which Sexual Position Is Your LEAST Favorite and Why?

last reply
82 replies
12.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Used to say missionary because it seemed dull but my current partner has completely changed that. At this point probably lotus. I've enjoyed it several times but not as much as others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most say missionary and I actually kinda like it when you lift her legs up really high. On the other hand it probably is my least favorite since she cant do much and it gets tiring pretty fast
Lurker
0 likes
On top because I've never been. ( or don't recall)

Hard as fuck to describe something I've never done......

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ying Yang Position.......so difficult OMG
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wheel barrow, I've never met someone who can hold it for more than a minute. -___-
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't think anything is **really** bad.

I follow the old adage that even Bad sex is better than no sex at all?
Lurker
0 likes
I would say that impaled on the weather vane atop the barn is. I get dizzy spinning.
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary. My significant other is 6'4 and I'm 5'2. I feel like I'm being crushed and can't move body the way it wants to move, so I would prefer to be on my knees!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
Missionary. My significant other is 6'4 and I'm 5'2. I feel like I'm being crushed and can't move body the way it wants to move, so I would prefer to be on my knees!

I hear you, there - while I'm not tall (only 5'7), my first wife was very short (4'10), so we had to switch it up occasionally lol... She had bad knees, so it usually meant throwing her over the side of the bed...

I'm not sure I have a least favorite position, to tell you the truth - I like them all (some more than others, naturally lol)...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
I would say that impaled on the weather vane atop the barn is. I get dizzy spinning.

Yes but on a still, clear day you get a wonderful view!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen

I luv a woman on her knees
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Missionary for sure. To me it always seemed like it was the position that couples who have sex once a month with the lights off would do. Even the name is so boring. Besides that, I like having more control!

Agree - can't tweak and fiddle in this position. But as said better than nothing.3GBdQTmfyCPayTDs
Lurker
0 likes
I've got to go along with "wheelbarrow" it's not only difficult to maintain., it's just plain STUPID!

oh and ladies IF in missionary you feel like you're being crushed; tell him to STOP BEING LAZY and to rest his upper body weight...ON HIS FOREARMS! Anything else is AT BEST inconsiderate!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Missionary ---- it is soooooOOOOOOOO boring ... I agree with Nikki... Sounds like the lights should be out
... I want MORE excitement MORE fun
Lurker
0 likes
For me it depends on the man and the situation. I am not a great fan of anal, and unlike a lot of the women here I do enjoy missionary, especially if the man knows how to utterly overwhelm me
Lurker
0 likes
For me it depends on the man and the situation. I am not a great fan of anal, and unlike a lot of the women here I do enjoy missionary, especially if the man knows how to utterly overwhelm me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
missionary i guess eventhough i am short too and hes much bigger. but my hubby does put his weight on his forearms so im not worried about that. i just like the many many other positions better XD
my newest :)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Right field. no one ever hits the ball out there.

Mine is a baseball one also. The catcher/umpire position. My wife always makes me be the catcher and she's the umpire. And those chest protectors just get in the way. Plus my catcher's cup is too small and I feel a bit cramped.

I don't mind the missionary position, but you always have to stop in mid hump to baptize the converts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
strange, because I'm a guy, but I hate doggie..
I want to see her face while I'm inside her, love to see and to play with her boobs and with her clit.. and all of these actions are very hard performing doggie!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Standing. Heights have to be so exact to make it comfortable for both.
Lurker
0 likes
Woman on top I guess.
in that position I am made to do all the work which I really hate
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to say wheel barrel, I feel like I can't move and that I'll be dropped any second. Hubs says the position where my cock is not in you! Yay Hubs! But, I would like to say to the non-height challenged missionary haters.....you ain't doin somethin right!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Any where you have to be a contortionist! I want to be comfortable, not straining every muscle to keep him in me! Of the most common positions, doggie-style is my least favorite, because I like to see my lover's face. I love cowgirl best and then Missionary.