Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your most embarrassing moment in public?

last reply
11 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
My most embarrassing moment was walking out of my bedroom into our kitchen in just my panties not knowing two of my husband's best friends were there. I froze for a moment and ran back to our bedroom totally mortified. I'll never forget the look on their faces seeing my bare breasts and pantie covered bottom.
Quote by HotWifeToni1
My most embarrassing moment was walking out of my bedroom into our kitchen in just my panties not knowing two of my husband's best friends were there. I froze for a moment and ran back to our bedroom totally mortified. I'll never forget the look on their faces seeing my bare breasts and pantie covered bottom.

Somehow, I bet you got aroused by what happened after realizing what you did! I know I would!

Kisses!

Steph
now that is a picture i would love to see
Quote by 1Zratedgal

Somehow, I bet you got aroused by what happened after realizing what you did! I know I would!

Kisses!

Steph

Yes I did! Very much so!

Toni
I was parking with my girlfriend. We were both 18 at the time. she had my pants down and was sucking my cock. just as i was starting to cum in her mouth I saw na older man standing by the window and stroking himself. I don't know how long he was there.HsWpa7ZCoW0FOYKz
I got busted, face-fucking the wife of the local county sheriff, alongside a gravel road ... in my vehicle, by a deputy law officer who worked for and reported to said sheriff (and who knew the wife on a first name basis).

Fortunately, it was a gravel road out in the boondocks, surrounded by pastures and the odd farm house every half mile apart or thereabouts. There were certainly no other human beings driving by or walking by where I had situated my vehicle (in a private drive entrance to a field of soybean products) for the twenty minutes we had been parked there.

Unfortunately, she was the sheriff's wife and she had failed to clue me in on this fact, while she and I were discussing our 'impending possible date' earlier that afternoon... in that AOL chatroom.

Fortunately, the deputy merely read me the riot act, which did freak me out, and propelled me to take the woman back to her own vehicle, drop her off and then beat my proverbial feet another few miles and out of his county and state for the rest of that evening/weekend/month!

Unfortunately, avoiding that state, lengthened my daily commute to my place of employment for the next several weeks, by several miles and minutes. But the fellow had given me implicit instructions to stay the hell out of Kansas for a good while. So, I did.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
I had many moments, one of the worst was probably that my dad was showing my math teacher to my room, as he had to deliver me some homework i didn't get, and at the moment they came in, i was fingering... since then the math teacher has been giving compliments to me, and he might be flirting...(hes single)
Quote by HotWifeToni1

Would have loved to see that.TWCYDVg56ZshedDq
the nite i got dunked and i slept in the pubs toilet with just my panties on
At a new years party I was drunk out my face. I hooked up with a guy, I went to a room in the house, then passed out whilst giving head. The next morning i was woken up completely naked with cum around my mouth in my best friends parents bed next to their son (best friends brother). I now cannot look him on the eye
Being asked in work by a middle-aged man if I would become his foster mummy. He was wearing a nappy under his trousers.
Picking my nose now.