wee 3

last reply
3 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone else had trouble with the remote on a wee 3 ?? we got one a while ago and found that when mrs has it in we had to have the remote right next to it to get it to work ,so i took it back to the shop and was surprised that they changed it over ,saying that they have never heard of others not working .
Well the new one is no better so as for using it the way we wanted which was her wearing it while we are out and i have the remote it just cant happen as you need to have pants off with legs open and hold the remote right up to it.
Would not recommend the wee 3 to anyone and they are not a cheap toy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by melbnudistcpl
Has anyone else had trouble with the remote on a wee 3 ?? we got one a while ago and found that when mrs has it in we had to have the remote right next to it to get it to work ,so i took it back to the shop and was surprised that they changed it over ,saying that they have never heard of others not working .
Well the new one is no better so as for using it the way we wanted which was her wearing it while we are out and i have the remote it just cant happen as you need to have pants off with legs open and hold the remote right up to it.
Would not recommend the wee 3 to anyone and they are not a cheap toy.

We have the We vibe 2 and the same thing happened. Though I was lazy and never sent it back. Did the second one work better?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No the second one is no better ,not happy as they are not a cheap toy
Lurker
0 likes
Have the We-Vibe 3 if that's what you are referring too. Never had a problem with it yet!