vibrators?

last reply
37 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I want to by one for my wife, and surprise her in bed. Any recomendations.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by cmsu80
I want to by one for my wife, and surprise her in bed. Any recomendations.

A lelo
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I randomly bought my first one ever today. I'm waiting for it to charge right now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

A lelo

Totally agree. Lelo Soraya is my favorite but you really can't go wrong with any of their products.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if your in a big town/city, go to a store not near your place if your nervous. or buy it online. Most of them come in plain packages. So no one will really notice
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I use them, I like a ribbed one for my front and smooth for the back. Lelo.com is a wonderful site
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ordered the first one from Adam & Eve if I remember correctly. Mailman delivered it a I worried if they would know about the company when they saw the package. Now I'm totally comfortable looking at them in any store that sells them. I figure that every woman under the age of 80 knows exactly what they are, what they are for, and almost every one of them has some at home in a drawer. Happy to point out ones I like to anyone else looking or ask them for their experience with a particular one. No different than buying panties, fingernail polish, or margarita mix as far as I'm concerned.