Using objects around the home as dildo

last reply
11 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a woman uses an object that looks harmless for example hair brush handle or back shower scrubber handle or something like that and decides to use it as dildo one night then the next day finds herself bleeding from time to time.
It isn't her time yet not even close.
One day she would be bleeding then the next not then the day after that yes and so on.

What would this be?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by PINKIEHOTTIEGURL33
If a woman uses an object that looks harmless for example hair brush handle or back shower scrubber handle or something like that and decides to use it as dildo one night then the next day finds herself bleeding from time to time.
It isn't her time yet not even close.
One day she would be bleeding then the next not then the day after that yes and so on.

What would this be?

This would be time for you to go see your doctor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So it wouldn't be from dildo incident related?
Lurker
0 likes
Ate a banana out of my wife's pussy onceNever tried anything else
Story Verifier
0 likes
I always wondered why women's toiletry items seemed so 'phallic' for instance, every razor I've ever owned has had a fairly small handle, usually square in shape, while women's razors have these huge round or oval handles, their shampoo bottles and other 'supplies' often come in phallic shaped containers, too.

Lurker
0 likes
brush or shampoo bottle
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PINKIEHOTTIEGURL33
So it wouldn't be from dildo incident related?

Dildos themselves can't bleed, so if you stuck something inside your pussy and you started bleeding after that odds are you've torn something or whatever that has made you start bleeding. But I would guess that any bleeding from your vagina that isn't due to your period is cause for seeing the doctor, especially if it goes on for two days.
Lurker
0 likes
As far as using objects and bleeding, if you use a shower/back brush handle it has edges not made for insertion. It is also very long. If you went in too far you may have torn a bit of your cervix. If that is the case then it may be that only in certain positions (laying down or standing up) that the wound will be more open to allow the bleeding to start. I'm no Dr. though. Just seems like a logical explanation.

As far as using an object.....The cucumber is awesome. Not only a nice stretching feeling but for only .59 cents you can throw it away when you're done with it....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cucumber is awesome. Bananas & brinjals cum handy & long neck bottles too serve the purpose
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
It wouldn't be a "dildo related accident" because you in fact did not use a dildo. You used a random object instead. Which isn't that big of a deal, unless you used something abrasive. Even non-abrasive things used in the place of a sex toy can cause complications or incidents, which is why everyone should use caution. I'm sure I don't have to go on about how sex toys are manufactured specifically to avoid such complications that non-sex toys can cause. The thing is, you can't just stick things inside you all willy nilly. Proceed with the utmost caution.

Anyhoo, the point is, you stuck something up there and now you're bleeding sporadically. As stated by others before me, GO SEE A DOCTOR. Any bleeding down there that isn't your menstrual cycle needs immediate attention. Sounds like you've torn something in your cervix. And as embarrassing as it may be, you need to be 100% truthful with your doctor. Tell him/her exactly what object was used, how far it was inserted, etc. Not trying to scare you, but if something inside you is indeed torn, you run the risk of infection and all sort of other complications that will just fuck up your life. Again, not trying to scare you, just doing my best to make you aware of how serious this is. It isn't something to play with. So if you haven't already, I URGE you to seek medical attention immediately. This is no small matter!!

And GulfCoaster, I'm sure the phallic imagery is probably just a psychological/biological cue used to catch our attention and encourage us to spend our money. And also, feminine products tend to be more aesthetically pleasing because we have so many to choose from and our eyes are usually drawn to the prettiest one and these are the ones we at least give the most consideration to when choosing a product, while men on the other hand just wanna get the job done and tend to care less about these things. Besides, I'd never consider using the end of my razor as a fuck toy...much too small and an accident waiting to happen. Same goes for a shampoo bottle...except it's much too big. But I do understand what you're getting at.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by TheGulfCoaster
I always wondered why women's toiletry items seemed so 'phallic' for instance, every razor I've ever owned has had a fairly small handle, usually square in shape, while women's razors have these huge round or oval handles, their shampoo bottles and other 'supplies' often come in phallic shaped containers, too.

Actually, the reason womens razor handles are shaped that way is because there's less chance of it slipping out of your hand.
Shaving the back if one's calf for example, can require reaching around and its very easy for a small handled razor to slip and cut.
The flatter wider handle, allows you to hold it by the end to reach awkward spots without losing your grip, the flat wider spot at the end is simply designed as a grip for the thumb. It's not for phallic reasons, it's for safety.