/

last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know what it feels like to be treated like a toy and not as a partner.....if he won't hear you, you have a decision to make.
How much of this are you willing to take?? In my experience if they are selfish, they won't listen, they won't change. I hope you can resolve it.
0 likes
My advice would be to do directly. Politely, and be understanding. He may not have any idea, especially if he's young. It's also possible he's a jerk, but I'm not in the mood to assume that everybody's a total wanker today, so I'll advise you assuming that he's not. He may also not know very much about your anatomy and how to stimulate it. Let him know that he can ask questions, and you shouldn't be embarrassed about answering them. Show him what you like and what you want. Also, point out some things that really don't work for you, so that he knows you have boundaries, and what they are, and that he didn't cause you to wince or squirm away because he's bad at something. Also beware, he will probably not be very good at doing the things you want at first, and there will be some that he's not into, at least at first. Make the learning experience a good one. Fun for both of you.

If on the other hand, he shows no interest in learning about your body, your pleasure and your needs, that is evidence pointing to the 'he's a jerk theory'. Anyway, I hope one or both of those pieces of advice help.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From a mans perspective I would simply let him find you taking matters in your own hands and when he tried to squeeze in tell him if he would do his part you to would be satisfied . Maybe it will make him jealous. Sounds like he hasn't taken time to find out what makes you happy. Age could be a factor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best way is to talk to him. Explain that you need to cum too. Communication between you is essential and tell him about what you expect from sex .
Show him how good it is for you and masturbate for him and let him see you cum.
I can remember a few times I came while we were enjoying ourselves and he never realised girls could cum too. Once they saw that I really enjoyed myself they always tried to get me there first before they did.
I have explained to a few in my early days I was not just a cum bucket. I had needs and desires as well.
It is amazing how many guys don't really know what women want and expect. Lying there and letting them USE you has no future.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Coco
Tell exactly what you've told us. That's a start in the right direction. In addition, teach him. Teach him how to please you, and if he's unwilling to listen and learn, then he's unworthy of your love and body.

All of this.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
If he's just inexperienced then teach him.
Especially if you think there's a LTR there.

If he's treating you like a piece of meat, then charge him whatever the going rate is in your area.
Then dump him.

Speaking for myself and others on here - there are a lot of guys that care about the woman they're with.

As of 2012 there were an estimated 7.15 billion on the planet divided by 2 = 3.575 billion men x 65.9% (15-64) = 2.35 billion men for you to chose from.

And, erm, if I may add only 7.9% are over 65 (I'm 67 ) so that means you have the cream of the crop waiting for you.

Older men are, in general, better educated, more experience in life, more ready to put their partners needs first. Having sex is about pleasuring each other, taking time to explore each others bodies, building up passion gradually and savouring every move.

We're not in a hurry and making love is just one option from a lot of other options. With us older guys, great sex happens over hours, not minutes.

And if we're retired, then we've got 24/7 to devote to you and us

Your choice, it's your body do what you want with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66

If he's treating you like a piece of meat, then charge him whatever the going rate is in your area.

I'm going to try to remember this ;)
There you have it hun smile
Lol kidding aside, why not try making him make you cum first? silly

Here's my take on the matter:
If he cums but doesn't finish you off, he doesn't care enough about you. Wth. That's not a real mature relationship, me thinks. :) if he's willing to change and improve, all good. If not, please refer to what scriptwriter said teehee

All the best :)
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissMovingOn

I'm going to try to remember this ;)
There you have it hun smile
Lol kidding aside, why not try making him make you cum first? silly

Here's my take on the matter:
If he cums but doesn't finish you off, he doesn't care enough about you. Wth. That's not a real mature relationship, me thinks. :) if he's willing to change and improve, all good. If not, please refer to what scriptwriter said teehee

All the best :)

Pssssssst, you forgot to mention the bit about older guys.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66

Pssssssst, you forgot to mention the bit about older guys.

Teehee! Okay lemme rephrase my last advice smile

When all else fails, please go to scriptwriter's profile ;) lol biggrin
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissMovingOn

Teehee! Okay lemme rephrase my last advice smile

When all else fails, please go to scriptwriter's profile ;) lol biggrin

(Where do I send the check?")
Advanced Wordsmith