Too many kegels?

last reply
5 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes right when I'm close to cumming, my guy pops out - he says it's because my pussy is so strong. Help, what can/should I do differently.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe someone else will be able to offer something more useful... but, this happens to me occasionally and I just chalk it up as nothing. I find it tends to happen in the slightly more awkward positions that require keeping the angle just 'right'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been doing a few minutes of kegels before I get out of bed every morning for over 4 years.

They have helped me use the muscles to grip and "ripple" and to increase the intensity of my orgasms.

If anything, my boyfriend has a much harder time trying to pull away as he moves, especially at orgasm.

I think its much more likely what bambi said. Some posititions are a little more awkward plus, he may be sensing your orgasm and trying to speed up for you and just pulls away too far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Amber on this...
My Hubby and Lovers tell me I've developed a "Snapper" that they love, even after 4-kids!

I do know it could be possible if your guy is not in you and you are squeezing just ahead of his head, therefore pushing him out.
One of my girlfriends can use hers to pull in or push out a cock or dildo without hands!
It's just how you've trained the muscles.

Kisses!

Steph
Clumeleon
0 likes
Dig your nails into the cheeks of his ass and hold him there while you orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
Dig your nails into the cheeks of his ass and hold him there while you orgasm.

see... now that's a good answer