The best panties for men to wear?

last reply
16 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a thing for satin panties. And I really enjoy thongs. But sometimes it's tough to find them with enough room for all my male equipment. What's your favorites? Lately I like a brand named Barbra that makes satin bikinis, thongs, boy shorts, and briefs. But part of the fun of dressing is variety. Not just the same brand and color every day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally love my Victoria Secret panties, I have about 300 pair. I love thongs and string bikini's.
Silky, lace I love them all and pink & white are my favorites.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm just getting back in to it all - so have started with some 'sissy' bandage knickers bought from Amazon ....they are comfy . I'm hoping that as I lose weight and regain a decent figure these will look better than they do currently . I like the lok of the satin stuff shown above will lok up Babra . Thanks for telling me about them !xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like nice lace panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guy wanting bikini panties check out Amazon David Weekly. fine product. for guy into panties JCP has nice stuff and friendly staff. Woman for herself VS satin, at least something with some lace for your lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my earlier days, the guys only wanted to wear mine - with their cum stains.
Some even claimed they put them on their pillows.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like Hanes high leg.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hanes her way with the cool comfort panel, for running. Lacey thongs for play time and Warner bikinis for every day wear
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Shadowline hi cut nylon panties are the best, also Hanes nylon panties
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Secrets in Lace satin thong. Fits great and I love the satin feel smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best would be mine in the heat of a moment! Other wise, I don't think so.
Lurker
0 likes
silk crotchless
colin123
0 likes
I have a lovely pair in black with beige cream lace trim, they have a small pouch at the front and are very comfortable to wear. Pics in my albums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I regularly check out the local adult shops, even the ladies section of the chain stores and on line. I buy whatever catches my eye. I do love wearing crotchless the most as my balls can hang free.
0 likes
Purchase anything you'd like but as long as it suits you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wife's hips are a bit smaller than mine, so when her panties get stretched out a bit, she hands them over to me.

Used? Yeah but smell great!
Lurker
0 likes
I do not know if they are the best but today it is secrets lace thong