Teasing and sexting

last reply
9 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My husband and I of almost a year are into bdsm on the lighter side. I am looking to be more adventurous. What r some good ways to tease him also including sexting ideas. I'm not always the best on how to convey sexy thoughts over text. Wanting a lot of opinions here.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Pro tip: When sexting your partner/master/whoever, make sure they are the only one who reads the text messages. You don't need his mum to know how much you enjoy his cum on your face. (True story)
Primus Omnium
0 likes
This is a bit 0f advice that will surely help y0u in sexting. Try using the BlackB0xes here t0 play 0nline with a l0ver. As y0u learn t0 keep it sh0rt, succinct, and sexy y0u will learn the same techniques needed t0 send naughty sexts 0n y0ur ph0ne. Practice always makes perfect, in virtually everything.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Put yourself in the zone and enjoy. Be natural, tell your partner what you like and listen to them. Before you know it you'll be ripping each others clothes off and having the most amazing sex. Nothing I like more than the tease and build up via sexting.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
Put yourself in the zone and enjoy. Be natural, tell your partner what you like and listen to them. Before you know it you'll be ripping each others clothes off and having the most amazing sex. Nothing I like more than the tease and build up via sexting.

Yeah, what Candy said (another pro tip: always do what Candy says). All day teasing foreplay via text and maybe the occasional pic always drives me crazy. Keep it short and hot. Less is more when it comes to sexting, let their mind fill in the blanks.
Somebody's Dreams
0 likes
Little hints at what you're doing while thinking of him are are helpful - 'can't keep my hands off myself. fingers wet with pussy juice. tastes so good. i'll save some for you. hurry over.

I'd love it if you read my story for the Notorious Competition.

The Temptress of Tanner Street
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

Can't agree more! Listening to your partner is so important. Also try to keep the lines short and the pace fast.
Lurker
0 likes
Real Life teasing such as at bars, grocery stores, for the neighbor is exciting for both parties.
I'm not much of a selfie taker but I will HINT that when the hubby get home be prepared!

Cleavage is a great tease. I use it when I am in the mood to instigate some fun.

Sherry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a horny guy, cleavage is a real tease
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sbombshell2
Real Life teasing such as at bars, grocery stores, for the neighbor is exciting for both parties.
I'm not much of a selfie taker but I will HINT that when the hubby get home be prepared!

Cleavage is a great tease. I use it when I am in the mood to instigate some fun.

Sherry

... I always wear very loose low cut tops ... Heh heh heh
Lurker
0 likes
if you want to use some things like sexting , you must to now , that it is really good working if you are far from your partner in that time.
you can send him some hot little stories and photos from cafe or bar , for ex , and write that you really miss him now and want him now.
but for this i can recommend you use some a like snapchat , if you want to send some hot photos snapchat dont safe them...it is important