Login

Tasting your juices?

last reply
232 replies
43.7k views
0 watchers
21 likes
Active Ink Slinger
For me it's part of the whole process... it excites me, really ;)
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
I like to lick my dildos clean after I cum. But much better is to lick a cck clean after Hubbie or one of my other lovers has just filled my cunt full of their cum.

Brandie
Lurker
yes, it's quite erotic.
Rookie Scribe
oh yes..... have loved my taste since early teens. love it anyway i can get it.....off gf's fingers, lovers cock, my fingers or toys and especially off lovers lips. Anyway is wonderful.
Advanced Wordsmith
i love to lick my fingers after i have them inside me. i love the taste
Advanced Wordsmith
Got to taste the soup to find out if it is good, my grandmother use to tell me that. It applies here quite well
Lurker
I love tasting myself.
Lurker
First time I touched myself properly I tasted myself. Don't all women do that?

I used to go to a musician boyfriend's place when I was 18 lie on his bed listening to AC/DC and Queen while he put his fingers in me and then stuck them in my mouth. It was his thing! I liked it at first and got a little bored with it later. He was the first guy I let come in my mouth - so maybe there was some bodily fluids thing going on betweeen us :-)
colin123
I love the taste of cum, I often cum in a pair of wifes dirty panties and lick it up.
I always lick my fingers, and sometimes even lick the dildos clean ;)
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
It's my special honey and I find it delicious, it also really turns on some lovers when I do it too.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
I'm jacking off right now and just tasted my precum
Active Ink Slinger
I have tasted my own cum by itself but I have also eaten pussy that has had cum in it and not just mine. I noticed that the taste of man juice changes when it gets mixed in with cunt juice. I love that taste and when my wife dips her fingers into her cunt after having taken in a load of cum it is great when she feeds it to herself and to me as well.
Active Ink Slinger
JenniferM. Someone is missing out on what you have to offer.
Active Ink Slinger

Every time I masturbate, I clean up with my tongue. It doesn't matter if it's my fingers, wand, or another toy. I enjoy the taste of my cum.

Rookie Scribe

Quote by Jocelyn00

Every time I masturbate, I clean up with my tongue. It doesn't matter if it's my fingers, wand, or another toy. I enjoy the taste of my cum.

Really hot

Active Ink Slinger

I won't necessarily taste myself just for the pleasure of it, but when turning hubby on I do it while looking at him. When he fingers me and then start with sex he also puts his fingers in my mouth and then I suck off my juices. I love the taste of pussy, it's just not something I'll do out of myself if it's not entertaining someone else.

Advanced Wordsmith

For me it's part of the turn on, love my wife's fluids and don't mind my own cum either.

Rookie Scribe

Right now I have been edging for a few hours. Have shot 2 separate blasts just enough to liclk up for a teasing taste while I swirl it in my mouth then swallow it YUMMY YUMMY, After posting this I'm going to empty a full load lick swirl and swallow,

Active Ink Slinger

I love to cum on my dildo after masturbating and then sucking my dildo and eating my cum, like giving a blow job.

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by Joeblow34
I will get down and eat my wife after I had filled her with cum, but I don't think i've ever had an urge to just eat my cum after masturbating...

fyi, there is an oral after intercourse group in Lush