Sybian Machine

last reply
48 replies
12.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I had a lover on Lush who had one and claimed it was amazing. I would love to have seen a photo of her riding it, but sadly she has terminated her membership.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have wanted one since listening to girls cum live on the Howard Stern show years ago. What are they five or six hundred bucks?
Regarding entertainment purposes wholly.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Alexrodriguez
I have wanted one since listening to girls cum live on the Howard Stern show years ago. What are they five or six hundred bucks?

Try $1,300. giggles.

Worth it.

It's a pleasure machine.

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three weeks ago a couple friends and I were garage saleing and saw one for $300. I ask the woman having the sale if that was what I thought it was, as it didn't have a name on it. She said that it was, but that it didn't work correctly any more. She also had 4 different attachments for it that she was not displaying. I quickly huddled my friends together and we pooled $250. and bought it. On of my friends boy friend is an electrical engineer, and by all reports the thing is working perfectly again. Although I don't have first hand knowledge of that yet.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi everyone.

I have finally made a decision to purchase my first real device. I do not include dildo as a
device. I have read online about both the Sybian and the Motorbunny. If anyone does have
either of these, are you happy with it? Would you change to the other if it was an exchange
and didn't cost more money? Have you heard of any particular reason or feature on either of
them that makes either one superior to the other?

I would like to make the purchase before end of November so I will appreciate hearing from you
before then. User of the devices is probably the best to hear from but also if you are a husband or
boyfriend which your partner is using one or the other I would like your opinion on which you think
she prefers.

Thanks for your time.

Kathy in DC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kat25dc
Hi everyone.

I have finally made a decision to purchase my first real device. I do not include dildo as a
device. I have read online about both the Sybian and the Motorbunny. If anyone does have
either of these, are you happy with it? Would you change to the other if it was an exchange
and didn't cost more money? Have you heard of any particular reason or feature on either of
them that makes either one superior to the other?

I would like to make the purchase before end of November so I will appreciate hearing from you
before then. User of the devices is probably the best to hear from but also if you are a husband or
boyfriend which your partner is using one or the other I would like your opinion on which you think
she prefers.

Thanks for your time.

Kathy in DC

Honestly I've never heard of Motorbunny. I've had my Sybian for a couple of years now and it's the perfect device for someone who's into a little S&M play . My partner ties me down to it and has control of the device. We've done a little orgasm denial torture where she'll dial it up really strong and back it down right before release. We did this for a good 30min before, before she finally let me cum and god it was so powerful. I've never had something feel so amazing between my legs. . For the record my favorite attachment is the standard dildo with clit stimulater
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
or, you could just build your own smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by sprite
or, you could just build your own smile

how much do you charge?
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Quantum Tease
0 likes
..... and so, when she plugged it into 220 instead of 110 ...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If anyone is interested in a slightly used Sybian, I have one available. Also includes a variety of attachments. Honestly it has only been used a few times. Asking $750.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seriously, someone needs to jump on this!!!
Lurker
0 likes
This is one thing that I've always wanted to try. I'm just sort of nervous to try it.

Maybe I will try it one day. *blushes*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From where I was standing, it sure looked like it was working..
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Would it be odd if I started a “GoFundMe” for one?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bria_xoxo
Would it be odd if I started a “GoFundMe” for one?

Not at all.. Send the link.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GraceW
I have wanted one for years. Unfortunately, because of the cost, it is very low on my list of priorities. My birthday is next month if someone wants to make an old lady VERY happy.

The Go Fund me idea sounds like a plan...