strap-on sex for guys

last reply
179 replies
43.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would you have to be bi or gay? First if its a woman doing it ....obviously not gay. But to me even if you brought a guy into bedroom and he did does that really even make you bi?? I don't think so to me it would be bedroom fun. Either fulfilling her or your fantasy. And afterall fantasy is just that. Why does it need any other label? We have invited other females in, and I want to invite another man in but I still only consider myself bi curious. I don't want to be with another woman all the time, only when the mood strikes to spice things up...if he agreed to allow another man join I wouldn't thi k he was gay or bi, just interested in trying something new....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Would love to meet a women willing to fuckme with a strap on.
Any takers....???
Lurker
0 likes
I'd do it for a guy... I think it's kind of hot... Very hot, actually.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
First off, i'd like to point out that any male actually posting in this thread automaticly turns gay. sorry, guys, but that's how it works - kind of like a computer virus. one minute everything's fine, the next? you're lusting for this man...

[img][/img]

Secondly, does this mean if my girlfriend uses a strap-on on me, i am straight? really, it's SO confusing! smile

Brilliantly well stated