Steak & BJ Day

last reply
17 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So who here will be celebrating Steak & BJ Day? javascript:insertsmiley(' ','/forum/images/emoticons/b229.gif')
What are you plans for this day?
Lurker
0 likes
No plans for today. Let me know when Chicken and masturbation day is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omg i love a good rare steak and a good juicy bj..lmao

should be a national holiday

still laughing!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
omg i love a good rare steak and a good juicy bj..lmao

should be a national holiday

still laughing!!!

Better than a National Holiday ... it's an International Day - March 14th.
Which year?
EVERY year!!
Lurker
0 likes
Haha! There's a steak and BJ day!!! That's a whole day assigned to two of my favourite things.

I may have celebrated at the wrong times here and there...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to just need a nice girl to do the blowjob lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely need to get in this action next year. I love a great steak and love to get my cock sucked. Winner winner Steak dinner.
Always looking to have fun. Never a challenge too big or a woman too damn sexy for me to try!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
next year I will definately celebrate this. Then again, with the way my girl likes pleasing me it can be steak&BJ day every day biggrin
The Resident Princess
0 likes
This day was designed to be the "BOYS" version of Valentine's Day.....one month later March 14th

So my question is "If you didn't participate in this over done Hallmark Holiday, why do you think you should get a S & BJ Day?"

My personal thoughts.....

Steak is good any day and that BJ well those are good any day too...but if you only want it one day a year then I guess I will comply.....One the BJ, I am in Texas and we like our Steak.

Kisses
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TxPrincess
This day was designed to be the "BOYS" version of Valentine's Day.....one month later March 14th

So my question is "If you didn't participate in this over done Hallmark Holiday, why do you think you should get a S & BJ Day?"

My personal thoughts.....

Steak is good any day and that BJ well those are good any day too...but if you only want it one day a year then I guess I will comply.....One the BJ, I am in Texas and we like our Steak.

Kisses

So you only want to receive flowers and chocolate(to cliche for me btw) once a year also?

The S&BJ day is not designed made with the average lusher in mind I think.. It's more for those who refuse to give BJ's because of what ever reason.

I personally like the idea of S&BJ day and my ex actually surprised me this march without me mentioning it which was nice! But I receive BJ's more often then once a year.
Lurker
0 likes
Bit of a long wait, hope you guys sneak in a crafty steak in before March

Site administrator
0 likes
Just the steak for me please .. rare with chips, onion rings, grilled tomatoes and pan friend mushrooms done in butter. Wait - peppercorn sauce and a good bottle of french red too please .. yummy.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Just the steak for me please .. rare with chips, onion rings, grilled tomatoes and pan friend mushrooms done in butter. Wait - peppercorn sauce and a good bottle of french red too please .. yummy.

Here now lets have HOT sex

The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kiera, would you like a blue vein steak.....?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I'm in a relationship, I really do enjoy making a nice Valentines day for her. I actually find it to be fun. It makes me happy to make her happy! I'm a romantic like that.

In addition to that, I would also really enjoy being surprised with a really great steak and a fun blowjob on March 14th. It only seems fair to me! lol
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Here now lets have HOT sex

No no no and no!! Still you have put some of that green rubbish on the plate .. smh .. when woman are you going to learn?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

No no no and no!! Still you have put some of that green rubbish on the plate .. smh .. when woman are you going to learn?

SSS, you make me laugh so hard!!!!! As KK would say PMSLx

Never new this was a National Day, Oh my love my meat!
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by DutchMike88

So you only want to receive flowers and chocolate(to cliche for me btw) once a year also?

The S&BJ day is not designed made with the average lusher in mind I think.. It's more for those who refuse to give BJ's because of what ever reason.

I personally like the idea of S&BJ day and my ex actually surprised me this march without me mentioning it which was nice! But I receive BJ's more often then once a year.

Oh hell no....I am just saying don't do nothing for Valentine's and then say "hey it is steak and BJ day so how bout it"

I personally like the idea of steak every other day...and if I am inclined to be asked, told, or just give a BJ then great. Flowers die, so please at least make sure they are pretty and smell good....and I can buy my own chocolate when the price is not out sky high cause it is in a 1/2 empty heart box.

The Princess