Sex toy advice

last reply
28 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a very limited sex toy arsenal and would like to expand... and by that I mean I have two very small vibrators. Lame. Ok, and arm/leg restraints and an eye mask. But that's it. I have been searching for days online to find highest rated toys, etc, etc, but I think it's easier to just ask people who have used them. What is your favorite sex toy? Does brand matter?

*I am particularly interested in getting one with a remote - one I can wear in my panties and give the remote to someone else*

Thanks in advance for the advice! smile
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
It all depends on what you are looking for. Are you interested in vibrators, dildos, anal toys, nipple toys?

This will be your best friend

used with something like this is amazing.

or this

along with this just adds to the pleasure if you enjoy nipple play.

Those are a few suggestions and yes, I own all that I am showing with you. There are a few good websites you can visit just shoot me a mail if you would like those links. Read reviews those are important to see what others think of it before you buy anything. Toys are an investment and should be good quality.

I hope this helps.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes its just so much more fun having a pussy
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Honestly I've bought a lot of sex toys and Lelo really is the brand of choice as far as I'm concerned. They're quality toys, they recharge like an iPod, and they're aesthetically attractive.

The Soraya model is widely recognized as most girl's favourite toy (surpassing the old-school rabbit) and they don't look like cheeseball toys with cutesy animal shaped attachments or ones that look like big veined plastic dicks. I highly recommend them. The Gigi is a great smaller g-spot vibe and they do have two remote control vibes - one you can use with a partner (Tiani) and the other is an egg-shaped one that you use internally (the Sense-Motion Lyla).

There is an alternative that I've had the chance to try out called the 'Tingle Me' by SilkyVibration.com and it's a butterfly vibe you put in your panties. It's disposable, runs on one battery and is super inexpensive and totally silent. You could easily wear this out except it's not on a remote. You can turn it on/off though but would need to do this manually. They're fun to try if you just want the experience of vibrations in public without investing $$ in a toy.

I also agree that glass is great but it's just different than a vibrator so if you're looking for something that buzzes the clit or g-spot, it's going to fall short as a standalone new toy. It's great for hot/cold play though. I do have one and I enjoy it but sometimes you just need something with a bit of power.

You might also enjoy a suction cup vibrator if you're looking to ride something. Basically they look like an actual cock and you suction-stick them to a hard surface (like a chair or a wall-mirror or shower-wall etc) and you just ride them or control the motions yourself. Doc Johnson makes good ones with 'RealSkin' technology.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thank you all so much for your input. Some of what you have mentioned (brands, types, etc) are thing I had heard of and it's good to confirm; others are brand new ideas and are equally welcome and exciting! I will be sure to let you know what I choose and how it works out for me ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi, looking to buy a few toys i can use with a friend, she says that she likes bondage and i have always wanted to explore so really up for making sure she is satisfied. Any ideas would be welcome. Always wanted to use a dildo on a women is this a good idea, i have a good size cock so not worried at all but would love to fuck her with a ten inch but not sure what reaction i would get lol,
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by upforit
hi, looking to buy a few toys i can use with a friend, she says that she likes bondage and i have always wanted to explore so really up for making sure she is satisfied. Any ideas would be welcome. Always wanted to use a dildo on a women is this a good idea, i have a good size cock so not worried at all but would love to fuck her with a ten inch but not sure what reaction i would get lol,

Try in this thread you might find something useful

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst22386_Toys-and-Bondage-Gear.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks raven
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
nice collection
ADD ME IN YAHOO INOCENT_JHEN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe there is a good second hand market on Ebay? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SecretLush
I have a very limited sex toy arsenal and would like to expand... and by that I mean I have two very small vibrators. Lame. Ok, and arm/leg restraints and an eye mask. But that's it. I have been searching for days online to find highest rated toys, etc, etc, but I think it's easier to just ask people who have used them. What is your favorite sex toy? Does brand matter?

*I am particularly interested in getting one with a remote - one I can wear in my panties and give the remote to someone else*

Thanks in advance for the advice! smile

I have tried for a long, long time to get a wireless vibe for my wife and I to play with but with little or no success. The signal is always too weak or they just don't work. I am tempted to try one of those inserted into a special pantie or a butterfly.
That aside though, my wife's favourite toys are glass dildos. She always has the best orgasms when I use those on her g-spot. In fact she likes the glass ones so much that we have built up a collection of all different types, sizes and shapes. Edenfantasy.com is a good place to search.
Lurker
0 likes
has any one used a we vibe 3, looking at buying one just wondering what other peoples thoughts are?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bikerboy
has any one used a we vibe 3, looking at buying one just wondering what other peoples thoughts are?

I've used the wevibe 2; my girlfriend loved it but it didn't do to much for me.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My sex toy advice is that anything whittled from wood could be a problem.
Matriarch
0 likes
Our toy store is currently being worked on, it should hopefully be up within a month, with lots of member specials.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Our toy store is currently being worked on, it should hopefully be up within a month, with lots of member specials.

such as the Dancing Doll Dildo and the Lady XXX Vibrator and the WellMadeMale Mancuffs?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

such as the Dancing Doll Dildo

You know you want one. smile

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Cart overload! I know what is going on my list to Santa!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I want one :)

And a 'Little Sprite Rotating Bead Vibe'

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
That kit would be a best seller, for sure...

The white creamy balm has aphrodisiac properties and was extracted from... ah, nevermind.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

what makes you think i don't already have one? ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

what makes you think i don't already have one? ;)

I should have known when you were asking Nicola if the new Toy Store was going to stock that special 'Ginger Juice Cleaner'. ;)
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Coco

LUSH panties and thongs?

A good way to spread the word, particularly with our more promiscuous members!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by nicola

A good way to spread the word, particularly with our more promiscuous members!

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I absolutely love the Hitachi Magic Wand. It is the second strongest vibrator on the market. It sells as a massager but has attachments that you can use as a vibrator.

I never have squirted in my entire life, after having this vibrator I now squirt. The orgasms are so intense. It plugs in. It is not too much money either. I think it sells for about $50.00 but if you can the deluxe version it comes with two attachments. Then it sells for $80.00.

I highly recommend it.
Lurker
0 likes
Well ann summers hasnt been wrong for me yet smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It seems like most of the sex toys out there cater to the female market. At first I was annoyed because the although the Fleshlight worked fine, it was kind of disgusting and my orgasms were mediocre. Then I found this thing called The Pleasure Pillow--seriously one of the best masturbation toys ever made for guys. The orgasms with this thing are phenomenal. Definitely recommend checking it out. ThePleasurePillow.com
colin123
0 likes
Remote love egg I got for my wife seems to do the trick, buy the best quality you can afford would be my advice.