sex during period

last reply
103 replies
19.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it. I feel it to be very intimate. I dont find it any more gross than cum. I mean it happens, whatever, a womans fertility plays a huge role in her sensuality and her period is just another part of that. That being said.... my wife is grossed out by it, lol! Eventually I get her hot enough where she gives in. I even give her oral when she allows, doesnt bother me in the slightest.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've known several girls who are at their horniest during their period. Others who who feel too lousy to even contemplate sex during a period. Some need some artificial lubrication others still produce their natural lubrication. Menstrual blood has very poor lubricating properties. If you are hot for each other and prepare (with dark coloured towels on the bed) it can be especially intimate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time was a big decision. But I have never regretted it. I imagined it would be aweful, it wasnt.
I am more than normally aroused when I think of sex on my period. I dont masturbate then and I get frustrated. Now I know what sex is like then, I do it and my orgasms are far more intense for some reason. Maybe somebody can explain that for me. Some days are messier than others but we always prepare and use a towel beneath us. I have never had anybody go down on me during a period but one guy went down the day after and he ended up with more than lipstick. He claimed I was salty, just like cum.
I have had no discomfort or any other side effects from having sex on my period. As I have said, it can just be a bit more messy and a shower afterwards is essential, and fun with him in there too.
Lurker
0 likes
Never
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife sometimes wants it more during her period, she says it helps her cramps and also makes her feel better. Its never bothered me either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never inside. However external play is welcomed.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No thanks!
Story Verifier
0 likes
My wife loved it then. Messy as hell but she was very Horney, usually. Never hurt that she indicated and it did help her cramps too. I didn't particularly "Love" it but it wasn't disgusting. A hell of a lot slicker usually too. About 48 she had everything but the entry tunnel removed and that aspect went away.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've been with guys who said they wouldn't mind, but it's too gross for me
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Lurker
0 likes
hell no
Lurker
0 likes
I have had sex whilst on my period, more so towards the end. It can be a bit messy! I would prefer other ways but if he is doesn't mind then it's all good! In the shower is best!
0 likes
There should be no problem at all (as long as the partner is not concerned and has no problem and unless you may be the sort of female that has a very heavy flow, or sensitive, or cramping and those sorts of things that may be beyond the light and average), I have not had problem. As other people have said, a light flow~ access to clean up, somewhere on a towel or in shower... and things should be just fine/not much different than any other time, fluids blend and sometimes are completely undetectable anyway. In fact, I am much MORE aroused right before and during.
Lurker
0 likes
i've found i can be a lot more sensitive during that time and if we go too hard it will induce cramps and yea will start to hurt :/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am horny enough a little thing called my period won't stop me. Take it to the shower or bath or just get tipsy and it won't even be an issue. It doesn't sway me away from sex but a lot of guys out there wouldn't dare... Or at least the ones I have met. Oral .... No.... But sex sure why not.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've found that if she takes a shower first it dosent turn out to be that messy. You can always do it in the shower if you want to avoid the mess completely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its just a bit messy. But that is what they make showers for. As for me and if my partner is good with it, no period is stopping me. I am not waiting 5 days to have sex just because God chose to make me a woman. Plus you can always fuck my mouth or my ass but I am going to tell you I am going to want it in my tight ass pussy sooner then later. Not a big fan of him eating my pussy while I am on my period - there is just where I draw the line.