Remote Controlled Vibrator

last reply
8 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My master just got me a remote controlled vibrator. I was skeptical of how well it would work at first because I had never cum from simple vaginal vibration. It was usually just a frustrating feeling, stimulating but not building to orgasm. This toy took me places, though. For the most part it is a light haze of pleasure as long as it is inside me, but every once in a while an eye-rolling orgasm will hit. Also, it makes me super sensitive for hours after we use it. I can cum with the flick of a nipple. My master's favorite thing is to use our new toy to play with me while we have company or are out in public. It gets interesting sometimes attempting to act normal while I am in the throws of pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you post a picture or details of it?
Lurker
0 likes
I bought my wife one as when we would take road trips, she would want to stop and have sex often to the point we weren't getting anywhere on the trip. It had the thong with the pocket it fit in. Problem was, with it in the pocket, it didn't hit her clit right. But she could make an adjustment and it would work as it's intended purpose is designed to do. I would have the remote. If she grabbed my cock, I'd turn her "on." Sometime, I'd hit it when she wasn't acting horny and it would cause her to soak immediately and then there was no stopping until she climaxed. We eventually bought a conversion van as to always have a bed. Many times, she would ride in back with only the panties on. She's such a dirty gal!
colin123
0 likes
We have tried several remote love eggs, never really been that impressed with them unfortunately.
Lurker
1 like
Having variety is good
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes
They're great to go horse back riding with better go slow though!!

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Check out Lovense, they have some great options
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

The way you talk about the remote controlled vibrators makes me wanna try it. Perhaps it's time to experiment a bit in the bedroom.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

"Wow, that sounds like quite the adventure with your remote-controlled vibrator! It's amazing how some toys can take pleasure to a whole new level, right? And those eye-rolling orgasms? They're the best! It's awesome to hear how it makes you super sensitive afterward – sounds like a wild ride!

If you're up for more excitement, you should totally check out thrusting machines https://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-machines/thrusting-vibrators! They're the latest craze, and let me tell you, they can take you to cloud nine in no time! So, if you ever want to spice things up even more, give them a try! Just remember, keep exploring, have fun, and always stay safe! Enjoy the pleasure ride!"