Pubic hair

last reply
7 replies
2.8k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guy here, been trimming for long time. Lately, gf wanted me to be totally smooth. I used razor few times and okay, but not the full hair removal.
I noticed, that there are creams out now that are designed to remove guys pubic hair without burns.
So, guys what is your recommendation, experience with them?
Lurker
0 likes
I think IPL is the best option for both guys and girls....I have my own, I waxed regularly and now after IPL I don't have to frequently wax on monthly basis ...I am waxing after 3 months.....I do IPL monthly ...it's all smooth and fuckable down there
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

A totally bare woman feels like [Mod edit for inappropriate content]. Was never a fan of brazilian waxes. The bush was there for a good reason. there's nothing more erotic than a woman with pubes

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by centillini
So, guys what is your recommendation, experience with them?

Laser - if you can afford it and have the correct hair coloration for light-wave absorption.

Wax - if you don't mind or even enjoy a lot of pain on a bi-annual basis, eventually you'll get all the follicles and won't be waxing nearly that often or endure that much pain as at first.

Shave - if you don't mind all the various risks & problems associated with frequently shaving your nethers.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Personally I get waxed every 6 weeks and have been for almost 20 years. It's not as painful as you might think if you have a really good esthetician. I found a woman that is really good at it and have been seeing her exclusively for about 10 years. I have my balls, shaft, tween, butthole and buttcheeks waxed.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

Quote by WellMadeMale

Laser - if you can afford it and have the correct hair coloration for light-wave absorption.

Wax - if you don't mind or even enjoy a lot of pain on a bi-annual basis, eventually you'll get all the follicles and won't be waxing nearly that often or endure that much pain as at first.

Shave - if you don't mind all the various risks & problems associated with frequently shaving your nethers.

What he said. I finally went the laser route 5 years ago below my mound. It’s wonderful.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.