Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Male toys: Is there a generic term for things like the Fleshligh?

last reply
10 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I am working on a story in which a Fleshlight plays a fairly major role (it's a masturbation story, at least in the first part). However, I'm a bit leery of using that word since it's a trademark of a product. I feel a bit like I'm writing a shill for Fleshlight at times. So is there a good, simple generic term, comparable to using "dildo" for fake cocks? I've heard the term "masturbation sleeve" but I am not sure if that's the same thing. Ditto "masturbator".

Help??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've heard them called artificial vaginas or artificial anuses. Neither is particular sexy to say. Wish there was a better generic term.
0 likes
"Fleshlight" is such a good word, I guess if I just capitalize it so it is clearly referring to the trademark, I guess I am good. A mod can tell me if not. The story is so close to completion, I hate to hold it up for this.
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I am working on a story in which a Fleshlight plays a fairly major role (it's a masturbation story, at least in the first part). However, I'm a bit leery of using that word since it's a trademark of a product. I feel a bit like I'm writing a shill for Fleshlight at times. So is there a good, simple generic term, comparable to using "dildo" for fake cocks? I've heard the term "masturbation sleeve" but I am not sure if that's the same thing. Ditto "masturbator".

Help??

You can simply change the word phonetically und/or make up your own slang word if ya like.
I'm sure most anyone will comprehend your meaning.
This ist what the Fleshlight company did after all und now it ist most probably listed in urban dictionary or wiki.

Pocketpussy, pocket-twat, pocketkitty, pocketwanker, pocketvag, robovag, williewanker,
fleshwanker, dick-o-matic, cockrocker, cockrocket, jackurbator, wankurbator, robobator,
masterblaster, blah blah blah...

Ok...maybe these not so gute...Be creative...smiles
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I've always heard the term "pocket pussy." smile

I like Fleshlight best.

Glad to see you writing again!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Cock holster.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Cock holster.

Never heard that one. LOL
colin123
0 likes
I think the term is adequate for what it is. I much prefer the many silicone type dolls that are now available. My wife got me one for Christmas, I don't use it unless she wants to watch while she pleasures herself.