Majic Wand

last reply
6 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wanted to get my wife a wand toy. Was looking at the one by Lelo and it sounds like an over engineered POS with the touch technology. I want to get her something cordless and rechargable. We have a few Lelo toys but the last couple we have bought I wasn't as impressed with as the first ones. Suggestions and where to buy would be great! Thanks in advance for the help!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
You'll likely find this useful:

She also had this written in the Comments below her video:

- Best material/design: Lelo Smartwands M & L
- Strongest: Cal Ex Couture Inspire
- Cheapest: tie between Wanatchi & Mini Miracle
- Best vibrations: Lelo Smartwand M
- Quietest: Lelo Smartwand M
- Easiest to clean/store: Lelo Smartwand M
- Best for massage: tie between Hitachi & Lelo Smartwand Large
- Versatile: Fairy Mini (plugs in AND/OR takes batteries)

Basically Lelo is miles ahead but they are crazy expensive and the Couture Inspire is the absolute strongest - the closest I'd give to a guaranteed orgasm. Mini Miracle has attachments perfect for use with a strap-on and The DJ mood is just a great all round product.

According to her review, the Cal Ex Couture Inspire is supposedly the best one: Amazon.

Of course this is subjective though; I've read a few negative reviews about the Lelo Smartwands, apparently they're not all that powerful (especially for the price).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Of course this is subjective though; I've read a few negative reviews about the Lelo Smartwands, apparently they're not all that powerful (especially for the price).

The biggest negative things I have read About the Lelo's are that once you put a certain amount of pressure on the head of it, it reduces its power by as much as 50% therefore impeding the orgasm. They are spendy but We have had some good luck with Lelo. We had to have one replaced and the replacement wasnt all that impressive, so now I'm hesitant given the reviews and the last purchase.

Thank you for the input and the link!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Wildweasel
The biggest negative things I have read About the Lelo's are that once you put a certain amount of pressure on the head of it, it reduces its power by as much as 50% therefore impeding the orgasm. They are spendy but We have had some good luck with Lelo. We had to have one replaced and the replacement wasnt all that impressive, so now I'm hesitant given the reviews and the last purchase.

Thank you for the input and the link!

I'm far from a wand expert, but I guess that if you truly want a level of vibrations that's similar to the Hitachi, you'll have no choice but to buy a toy that plugs into the wall. Otherwise if you're looking for a rechargeable clitoral stimulator, you might as well consider a broader range of options.

I've read a few awesome reviews about the We-Vibe Tango and the Jimmyjane Form 2:

Or you could just buy any other Lelo toy that's good at stimulating the clitoris, they probably work just as fine as their wands (eg. Siri, Lily, Alia, etc.). Given the opportunity, I'd personally get the Mona 2 for my girlfriend; apparently it's very versatile, it can be used internally but it also works wonder for the clitoris.
colin123
0 likes
My wife a rechargeable one, she ordered it from amazon. Not sure what brand it is but makes her orgasm real quick.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Before I first had sex with my wife-to-be I was able to learn from her that she used a vibrator to masturbate and that her previous boyfriend didn’t like it. I talked her into bringing it with her next time she came over, which she did a couple days later, walking in with a small backpack. She seemed nervous but eager to get right in bed. It turned out to be a magic wand, with a wildly twisted cord, which to me meant it likely got a lot of use. I spent some time untwisting the cord — partly to tease her since she seemed to have a one track mind at that point — but as soon as I finally had it plugged in she had it turned on. I was not undressed yet. She had it making that sound it makes when it’s beating away against soft skin. I got in next to her and she edged herself for a little while, stopping when she got close but after two stops she needed to cum and did, stiffening her body and tilting her head way back and sort of displaying how the waves were taking over. I asked ‘what does one really good orgasm lead to?’ She said ‘another.’ She waited a minute and turned it back on. No edging this time, went right to a second orgasm after a minute or two. Again the stiff body and tilted back head, working through the orgasm. No sound, really — I guess those of us who masturbate a lot work on keeping down the noise. She repeated this four more times after that one, with shorter rest periods between and needing barely a minute before stiffening up and cumming. She said she was sleepy and that was it. At some point during the night I heard the vibrator again and held her through another stiff-body moment, and felt the spasms with her last orgasm of the night. I locked it all into my memory and have used that episode for a lot of masturbation myself ever since.