Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little help with anal

last reply
11 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Recently started to delve into the anal thing and pretty wet behind the ears about it. hope i can get the other half to play also. Solo play right now trying to get things figured out before she is involved. Using plenty of lube but after a short time of playing, i get the overwhelming urge to expell the toy. Is this an anal orgasm or something else? Also how can i get past it? Thanks for the help
Your ass is used to being uni-directional, so if your body senses something in your rectum, its natural response is to try to get it the hell out of there.

Build up your “tolerance”. Gradually increase the amount of time you have something inserted by resisting that urge to push it out. Anal plugs are good for this.

Have fun with your anal adventures. smile
Use fingers first before toys. If you can stretch yourself to three fingers knuckles deep, then you should reach for toys.
Use mint flavored lube too, it'll tingle and will cause you to slightly relax.
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Use fingers first before toys. If you can stretch yourself to three fingers knuckles deep, then you should reach for toys.
Use mint flavored lube too, it'll tingle and will cause you to slightly relax.

Definitely good advice to use fingers first and take it slow. I do understand wanting to get the bases sorted before trying it with your partner but depending on your relationship it might be easier to do it with her. Only you will know for sure if that's a good move or not but give it some thought, she might enjoy helping you as it seems your fighting against your own thoughts when you try.

Best of luck to you both
Not having a problem opening up. Start with fingers and then move to toys. Typically a plug for a while then step up to larger toys. Largest toy now is about 1.5 inch x 8 inch dildo. Warm up last about 10-15 min before i start thrusting. That is where i have to issues. Can get a couple min of gentle average depth thrusting before i uncontrollably bear down. Anal play is part of it but I know the thrusting is part of what intrigues her.
i always find, that 3 or 4 drinks lesser my inhibitions' as well
Anything new to report?
Honestly orgasm first then try with lots of lube. Your more relaxed but also more sensitive to pleasure feelings

Lots of lube, go slow, and practice, practice, practice.

First of all if done properly anal stimulation can be very erotic and full anal sex can be very pleasing. First clean out your ass get an enema syringe and just slosh clean warm water into yourself three or four times. Then a good quality anal lube. Then get a small size butt plug with a good flange to stop it being sucked up inside you. Slide it in and just enjoy the sensation after about 20 mins it will probably fall out. Then get a medium size plug and insert that. Do this at least twice a week. Have fun

Take your time…’train’ with buttplugs…lube…and don’t give up after the first time.

It took a while with me but once it works, it is really addictive. 😉