Improving Sex Skills

last reply
15 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How can I as chubby woman do better while on top?
Classified
0 likes
Quote by PINKIEHOTTIEGURL33
How can I as chubby woman do better while on top?

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't get the picture
Can you please type out in words here?
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Sweetie, if you are a little heavy it might be easier on the man under you if you did most of the fucking, that is, humping him, rather than him trying to hump up into you. And he will love watching those great tits jiggling above his face. He won't be able to keep his hands off.
Lurker
0 likes
You need a Sex Swing! It accommodates all shapes and sizes and opens up a huge range of new and interesting positions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guy is not that kinky but I still want to improvise sex while atop of him
Lurker
0 likes
That's such a broad question, it's hard to say. Chances are, you're better at whatever you want to be better at already than you think. There's usually nothing practice won't cure as long as you're open to trying new things. Also, look things up. The internet is a powerful tool, and there's a lot already written on the subject. If you're looking for a more personal touch to the information though, feel free to get a little more specific with your question and I'm sure somebody on lush will give you a helpful answer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because I want to improvise my sex skills while on top
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Be careful of being too enthusiastic when you're riding. If it slips out and you come down on it the wrong way, you can break his dick (literally). That has nothing to do with the size of the girl on top, but just a cautionary tale. I just read an article about a situation like this and it was pretty awful and required surgery. So basically proceed with caution until you know what you're doing and always be aware of whether you're at risk of clearing the length of his dick on the upward sweep of motion.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
After cringing at what DD said and trying not to think of such horror.

Does your man know how you feel? Is he willing to help by working with you?
Maybe it's best if he holds it and once you've slide down on him just grind on him and just lift your hips only a bit. At least at first until your use to being on top. Take it slow. There is nothing wrong with that, right?
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Be careful of being too enthusiastic when you're riding. If it slips out and you come down on it the wrong way, you can break his dick (literally). That has nothing to do with the size of the girl on top, but just a cautionary tale. I just read [url=]an article[/url] about a situation like this and it was pretty awful and required surgery. So basically proceed with caution until you know what you're doing and always be aware of whether you're at risk of clearing the length of his dick on the upward sweep of motion.

Well that would happen if going too fast but I am wondering are there other good ways for me doing it on top or in other positions that I am in control of without having to be kinky
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PINKIEHOTTIEGURL33
.... without having to be kinky

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL
For me, I don't mind but for my partner he isn't that kinky
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
usually what feels best to you will feel good to him.
reverse cowgirl (riding him in reverse) can be fun and creates a good view for your man. also, i like being in a position where i can grab the head board for some leverage if you like fucking with some force.