How would you use this?

last reply
8 replies
2.3k views
1 watcher
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I bought this "Love lounger" a while ago and I recently just rediscovered it when I was going through my myriad of sex toys. It's still in the box.

I thought it might be good to simulate a DP, but I haven't tried it. They fake dick actually moves back and forth and there are restraints for the wrists. It's also adjustable as you can see in the pics.

How would you like to use it? Any suggestions?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Make a great flotation device for a pool party!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
You have so many sex toys that you forgot about something the size of a small sofa?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by singlenudistmom
You have so many sex toys that you forgot about something the size of a small sofa?

It's inflatable, so it's actually just a box about twice the size of a normal shoe box.

It's super heavy though. It was hidden among other items. I had to be sure to hide all my sex toys when I had people help me move.

The "Love lounger" was easy to hide.

Try explaining this:

When your parents find it when they help you move.....

Or the numerous collars and leashes that I inexplicable own.

"Oh no mom... I was going to buy a Yorkie but I just never got around to it...."
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
For a fun threesome, you can add an extra man, so her mouth is full as well. Just make sure he's tall enough to clear the first man's head.

It can be handy on a camping trip amidst the trees and the campfire late at night. Not as stifling as a tent or as uncomfortable as the ground for sex action. Just keep a sheet nearby in case of unexpected visitors strolling through the woods unless you're on private property.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Might take it to a appropriate party, or sex club.
colin123
0 likes
Often considered buying one of these, anyone got one ?how good are they ?.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Might take it to a appropriate party, or sex club.

A sex club... is there such a thing? How do I find out more? Message me!!!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Great for the employee break room in a large corporation. A gentle reminder to the workers that the company is fucking them over.