Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How is a good why to sext??
Lurker
0 likes
Lrn 2 spel iz gud strt
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Take a dirty pic on your phone, attach a spell-checked flirty text message. Press send.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Take a dirty pic on your phone, attach a spell-checked flirty text message. Press send.

I did exactly that, to the phone number you gave me, and this is what you sent back.

You did give me your correct phone number, didn't you, D?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I did exactly that, to the phone number you gave me, and this is what you sent back.

You did give me your correct phone number, didn't you, D?

Ohhhhhh.... I thought you just wanted *a* number... not *my* number. Ooops, my bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dirty talk with sexy images can definitely add spices..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sethbs
How is a good why to sext??

You can't how a why.
Lurker
0 likes
How difficult can it be?

"I wnt 2 fk u hrd"

"k"

"& lck yr psy mak u cm"

"k"

"Fk yr mth cm on tts"

"k"

"R yu hrny?"

"Meh"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say I've ever sext :/ but then again I've never had anyone to do it with either lol
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I get the feeling predictive text might have played an annoying part here.

But I have no advice to offer, sorry!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
0 likes
playful flirting via text can lead to something quite sexy.
sexting is a great foreplay! and u can mke it last all day until u get to see them. by then im sure no words need spoken wen u see each other tho. :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by candyflossbaby
playful flirting via text can lead to something quite sexy.
sexting is a great foreplay! and u can mke it last all day until u get to see them. by then im sure no words need spoken wen u see each other tho. :P

I have personal experience. I dated someone who got me so worked up by sexting me that by the time I got back into town, I was literally flying down the road to have sex with her that night.
0 likes
The power of a few simple words to get the the other going. smile it's even better when u text thm while they work or anywhere where they hav to hide their 'amusement' :) adds to the fun