Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to make a lady orgasm while licking her...please share your thoughts here.

last reply
99 replies
13.5k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ElegantDreams
Always start sensual.. start by gently kissing the outside of her pussy… ever so lightly running your tongue up the slit of her pussy.. not necessarily penetrating with your tongue yet.. take in the smell of her pussy.. blow gently over her lips… the more you show enjoyment in the act.. the more your woman will get turned on… after teasing and caressing the outter part of her pussy start with inserting your tongue deeper and deeper as you make upward strokes with your tongue through her slit.. making sure to give an extra flick upon the clit when you finish each upstroke.. after a couple strokes key in on the clit for awhile to see if that gets her going.. take your time working your way back down the vagina.. stopping by to suck and lick on each pussy lip… work your way down further and tease her hole.. then slowly start burying your face in there.. continue to breathe in the aroma of her flower… penetrating her hole with your tongue good and stiff.. (let preconceived notions out the door and work your tongue further down.. licking the area between her pussy and ass.. and even go as far as teasing her asshole.. as long as its clean of course.. this will drive your woman crazy.. may catch her off guard at first.. but in the long run.. will make her even wetter).. work your way back up to the clit.. and while licking and sucking on her clit.. insert a finger or two and gently work the G-spot.. normally found directly on the other side of the clit.. also.. from your perspective.. work the upper right part of her clit.. more often than not.. this is the most sensitive part of her clitoris… the combination of g-spot stimulation and clitoral stimulation should send your partner through the roof…

Also.. make sure you pay attention to your partner.. if she is making a lot of noise and bucking and kicking.. DO NOT stop what you are doing.. keep with it.. she loves it.. if shes kinda wincing.. then back off. usually happens in the clitoral area.. if her clit is too sensitive.. listen to your partner.. and she will guide you along without saying a word this was posted by Intamacy on her tumblr. I couldn't have said it better. Great Job Intamacy!

smiles.....know I now just want you need
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC
I'm going to be one of those people that is lazy and say a sure-fire way to make a lady orgasm is to introduce a bullet vibrator on her clit while you're going at it. Warm her up with your tongue and then introduce the vibrations. I have no idea why more men don't utilise modern technology.

I say use whatever it takes to get the job done
Lurker
0 likes
I think most guys take the term "eat her' to literally and try and devour her. Slowly, gently and long strokes with your tongue. Her moans and movements will let you know when she wants more. Also if you are doing something he likes (her moans remember) don't change unless you goal is to frustrate her.
0 likes
Quote by ElegantDreams
Always start sensual.. start by gently kissing the outside of her pussy… ever so lightly running your tongue up the slit of her pussy.. not necessarily penetrating with your tongue yet.. take in the smell of her pussy.. blow gently over her lips… the more you show enjoyment in the act.. the more your woman will get turned on… after teasing and caressing the outter part of her pussy start with inserting your tongue deeper and deeper as you make upward strokes with your tongue through her slit.. making sure to give an extra flick upon the clit when you finish each upstroke.. after a couple strokes key in on the clit for awhile to see if that gets her going.. take your time working your way back down the vagina.. stopping by to suck and lick on each pussy lip… work your way down further and tease her hole.. then slowly start burying your face in there.. continue to breathe in the aroma of her flower… penetrating her hole with your tongue good and stiff.. (let preconceived notions out the door and work your tongue further down.. licking the area between her pussy and ass.. and even go as far as teasing her asshole.. as long as its clean of course.. this will drive your woman crazy.. may catch her off guard at first.. but in the long run.. will make her even wetter).. work your way back up to the clit.. and while licking and sucking on her clit.. insert a finger or two and gently work the G-spot.. normally found directly on the other side of the clit.. also.. from your perspective.. work the upper right part of her clit.. more often than not.. this is the most sensitive part of her clitoris… the combination of g-spot stimulation and clitoral stimulation should send your partner through the roof…

Also.. make sure you pay attention to your partner.. if she is making a lot of noise and bucking and kicking.. DO NOT stop what you are doing.. keep with it.. she loves it.. if shes kinda wincing.. then back off. usually happens in the clitoral area.. if her clit is too sensitive.. listen to your partner.. and she will guide you along without saying a word this was posted by Intamacy on her tumblr. I couldn't have said it better. Great Job Intamacy!

Oh,God...I just had an orgasm!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ElegantDreams

Everyone is different so not everything will work for everyone but this is as good a guide as you could ask for. Above all I would say, take your time .. Libby x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick

Oh,God...I just had an orgasm!
Perfect Simmerdownchick!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by leggielibby

Everyone is different so not everything will work for everyone but this is as good a guide as you could ask for. Above all I would say, take your time .. Libby x
Very Well said Libby.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 100% on making her cum on the tongue. Secret is communication. Usually non verbal. When I hit a stride, there may or may not be a moan. But her legs never lie. When her left leg jerks or tightens, I know. If it's not going well for her, it will get verbal in a hurry! Key is to start slow. It's not a race. However there is a finish line but speed out of the gate will wreck you. Take it slow, take your time slow. Don't take too long or she'll kick you out. There needs to be some rhythm and motion to what your doing. Don't just flick away at it. It's like a dance. Do you have the moves? Speed up after a couple minutes. She's ready, but don't just flick it with your tongue. I find side to side motion running my tongue right though her clit is great. Play with pressure and speed. If your not picking up any signals, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!! and loosen off a bit. This will usually will get a huge moan. You took off without her! Greed pays no dividends here. You need to build it back slowly but surely you may get back to the speed, but don't press into it so hard. When my wife cums, she trusts her ass down into the sheets, wraps her legs around my neck, and pulls her ass and me up off the bed.I keep my tongue right on that clit working until she drops back into the bed. Then I get greedy and refuse to leave it until I give her pussy many kisses! She tells me I'm weird, but I kiss what I love!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Always wanted to do this to a lady but most of them are way too insecure about their bodies. Thanks for the tip though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you find something that is working for me, don’t change when her excitement really starts to build. So often right as we are about to get to the promised land, the guy changes what he is doing and pulls the rug out from under us. Let me emphasize that this is, imho, a thing only guys do. Seriously gentlemen…