last reply
17 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here is the situation.

I'm a 66 year old male and "happily married" for 26 years. I've got the perfect relationship except for one small thing, I'm stuck in a sexless marriage. I've always had a high libido and my wife had a low libido. Somehow we made it work, but over the last couple of years, she has no libido.

I went to counseling and my counselor recommended self pleasure as a way for me to find sexual pleasure without depending on my wife. This makes sense except for two small snags. First, I grew up Catholic and I was brainwashed into believing that self pleasure was sin and ended in eternal damnation. Yes, that's right I grew up in a time when self pleasure was considered abnormal and my mother scolded me when she found me playing with myself. The only acceptable sex in those days was PIV sex. And here's where matters get worse. I'm so well trained that I rely totally on my wife to initiate.

How do women get into the mood for sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, most of the time I don't need. Just occasionally I need a little encouragement
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Romance her, take her on fun dates don’t try and get her to have sex just remind her why she loves you! BTW god will still love you even if you masturbate!
0 likes
Eat her out. Get that pussy wet. Like damn.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm.... a sexless marriage usually means (in my experience) there may be some lack of love, some issues with intimacy, emotional issues, or possibly even some physical issues. I remember a girlfriend who was very small and having intercourse with a larger cock was painful, for example. I have friends and family who have experienced a lack of sexual intimacy, and it can be either with the man, the woman, or worse... both. I suppose if it is both, then neither cares, but it didn't seem right to me.

Sometimes some good counseling is the way to go. In a perfect relationship, both will aim to please their partners. That includes being intimate, even when some times one isn't in the mood. As I get older, it is only occasionally that the planets line up and we are both horny at the same time. If we waited for a perfect opportunity, we would be waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Sometimes we just say, "Let's stop (gardening, watching TV, cooking, what ever), and let's go fuck!" Will be both have an orgasm? Maybe, maybe not! That doesn't matter. We love the intimacy and the fun of the moment.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I'd talk to your wife directly. It sounds like you have a solid foundation with her. It could be an organic issue, it could be any number of things. Go to the source, find out the root, and collaborate with her to push through it.
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure it is of little or no solace to you but many couples go through this due to a wide range of health issues, some cannot be overcome. For both of your sakes it makes sense for you to take care of your "needs" whenever they arise. Can't see how denying yourself and being frustrated would make you a more enjoyable spouse or partner to be around. If that early RC thinking still blocks you, go see a younger priest for a slightly more updated overview.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This is actually an occupation in which the interests and the very essence of a person are important. I worked for an adult talent agency for a while https://starxxxtalent.com/ I worked as an operator for a while. In this profession, I learned a lot about glossy sex, it works a great way when we introduce actors and they get into each other through a conversation, this way we get very realistic shots. It seems to me that you just need to want it, this feeling is sitting inside us all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To get into the mood for sex you can discuss erotic topic with your partner, erotic pics and jokes. Try oral, sensual touch and massage. You can also use Sex Toys to get into sexy mood. You can get a vibrator. Both you and your partner will both enjoy using it. Try this Love-sextoys.co.uk/vibrators/ Hope this will help you.
Lurker
0 likes
No need to get in the mood here , my cock is always smiling
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by ComealotSex
Here is the situation.

I'm a 66 year old male and "happily married" for 26 years. I've got the perfect relationship except for one small thing, I'm stuck in a sexless marriage. I've always had a high libido and my wife had a low libido. Somehow we made it work, but over the last couple of years, she has no libido.

I went to counseling and my counselor recommended self pleasure as a way for me to find sexual pleasure without depending on my wife. This makes sense except for two small snags. First, I grew up Catholic and I was brainwashed into believing that self pleasure was sin and ended in eternal damnation. Yes, that's right I grew up in a time when self pleasure was considered abnormal and my mother scolded me when she found me playing with myself. The only acceptable sex in those days was PIV sex. And here's where matters get worse. I'm so well trained that I rely totally on my wife to initiate.

How do women get into the mood for sex?

Same age here and I am a recovering Catholic.

Also in a marriage where wife, who I love very much, isn't interested in sex at all.

But she understands that I am very interested. So over the years I have done lots of indoor and outdoor pictures of her. Naked, lingerie and (as you can imagine due to my online name) pictures with her flashing lingerie and nude under her raincoat. She understands when I want to go into a bedroom and use her pictures to JO.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm ever in the mood and she's not, a simple brush of her nipples and she's there!
Lurker
0 likes
Strawberries ....suck them in front of him,

Chocolate....lick it off your lips and look at him

Rose petals.....hmmmm, the fragrance will set the mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just think about sex, that always gets me in the mood.
Lurker
0 likes
With no outlets for it lately, I am always in the mood for sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Well when you find out let ALL of us know. I have been married 31 years & it's a chore to get my wife to have sex. I will do 99.9% of anything at all from her head to her feet but I rarely get any sex.
I have even made comments that If she had a fantasy of seeing me suck guys Dick that I would do it for her Fantasy. I have made it clear that if she wanted to try sex with a woman that I would absolutely LOVE for her to try sex with a woman. NOTHING seems to work & my hormones are raging even at 63 years young. IT"S even hard (pun intended) to be in the mood to masturbate cuz our lack of sex is NOT anything that gets me in any kind of sexual mood*