He finishes first

last reply
38 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My gf has mastered adding a little pain. As soon as she knows I am about to go she will rake her nails down my back or pinch or nip me somewhere. Not enough to ruin everything but enough to throw me off a bit and that stops me cumming right away. It also adds to the build-up, like edging, and menas when I do cum its all the more better....obviously talk to ur man first about this and don't just attack him, but if you are on your knees blowing him then pinching his thigh with ur nails or digging your nails into his leg a bit can be enough to stop him cumming but still leave him real hard....might not be everyone's solution but its an idea.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Find a story on here about a man who doesn't pleasure his wife so she gets pleasured by someone else. Then read it together whilst you wank him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Put your foot down! Sex is a two way street. Selfish lovers end up with unfaithful partners.

You need to show/tell him that your needs are not being met. Do an orgasm "Lysistrata" on him - no sex until he starts trying harder (and succeeding).

Unsatisfying sex for either partner is a nail in the coffin of the relationship. You know him - find the way that will convince him how important this is to you, and that he MUST act on it.

I wish you the very best of luck.
Lurker
0 likes
Tie him up. Suck him hard but stop before he cums. Ride him for as longs a you want but don't let him cum. You should be able to tell if he is getting close to cumming. Get off him if necessary. Ignore all his pleas to let him cum. Frustrate the hell out of him! Straddle his face and don't get off until you have cum at least twice. Then go down and ride his cock some more. Repeat as often as desired.

One thing I can say here, I can keep it up for as long as it takes. Wasn't always this way. If I'm going to cum, it's going to happen. I've gotten so excited that when she rides me and pulls off to switch, I've cum on the bedsheets. Just sayin'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alison90
Tie him up. Suck him hard but stop before he cums. Ride him for as longs a you want but don't let him cum. You should be able to tell if he is getting close to cumming. Get off him if necessary. Ignore all his pleas to let him cum. Frustrate the hell out of him! Straddle his face and don't get off until you have cum at least twice. Then go down and ride his cock some more. Repeat as often as desired.

When you feel you are FULLY satisfied, you can suck him off or untie him and let him fuck you hard. If you have kept him from cumming for an hour or two, he will cum in seconds, I promise.

I would go along with this as well. You could also incorporate a coffee break in between sessions. He may just get the message.
Lurker
0 likes
For that reason, i ussually go on her first and then it's down to my luck biggrin still tho i enjoy it way more when she enjoys it. I fucking love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, demand you come first. @) If he doesn't then dump him. There are plenty of nice guys who will take care of you. Remember Find a nice guy. Not and idiot you meet in a bar.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
next time..tell him this.....

LADIES first...

As it always should be, that's the way it was when my wife was still alive!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will never understand why we humans are unable to communicate our most basic sexual need.

It is rather normal you know.

If he will not listen or he we not give you what you need. Could it be you with the wrong man?

I would croooooock if I could not cum.