First set of kegel balls?

last reply
2 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello. I'm new to the idea of strengthening my vagina, therefore I'm uncertain of which way to do so. I am not a virgin, and I have yet to have children, so I'm not exactly loose. However I would like to be able to control my muscles to create a more pleasurable experience for my partner.

With that in mind, what would someone suggest as a starter pair of kegel balls? Or is there a better method to start out?

If you could include a link with suggested toys, that would be amazing. Thank you. smile
Lurker
0 likes
A couple of months ago I had mentioned to a friend (who happens to have a bit of a toy fetish, to the point of becoming a distributor) that I was looking for ben wah balls or something similar that would be suitable for beginners and asked for his recommendation. He did a little research and sent me links to several he would suggest that fit within my desired price point (less than $40). I took a chance and purchased Lelo's Luna Beads from Pleasuretease.com for $29.95 (best price available from a reputable and secure website)
I purchased the Classic size, but they are also available in Mini (recommended for those under 30 who haven't had children). I've had good luck with them and noticed a difference in muscle strength the 3rd time I tried them. Very easy to use and easy to clean, very pleased with them so far! I started with the lesser weight balls in the harness, and they didn't stay in that well so I opted for using a single bead and once that was comfortable I moved up to inserting both of the beads.. Very different sensation with 2 (loose) beads, especially when they knock into each other.. Be forewarned, they make most women (myself included) quite wet when using them. Not a bad thing mind you, but worth mentioning. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message, happy to discuss further. Good luck and keep us updated if you get the chance!

Warmly,
Krista

P.s. Just previewed my post and the link isn't showing, I will try sending it to you by private message instead smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank so much for the recommendation, I'll definitely pick them up this coming Friday!