Login

Female vs Male masturbation

last reply
11 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
When a woman masturbates, it is sensual, erotic and beautiful. When a guy masturbates, is he just a wanker?
I'm still undecided...anyone got any ideas?
Lurker
no i dont think that when a guy mastubates he is just a wanker!
the term wanker has been taken out of context, therefore when you think of a wanker, you think of someone you dont like, an idiot- not someone who is pleasuring themselves.
a guy masturbating can also be sensual, erotic and beautiful.
Lurker
Watching my guy masturbate for me is totally sensual, erotic, and wonderful. However, the guy in the car next to me jerking off while I'm driving home from work is a total wanker, and I'm speaking from experience here.
Constant Gardener
Quote by Curlygirly
Watching my guy masturbate for me is totally sensual, erotic, and wonderful. However, the guy in the car next to me jerking off while I'm driving home from work is a total wanker, and I'm speaking from experience here.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Curlygirly

What if they did it for YOU on video?
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Lurker
I think it can be totally erotic to see a guy masturbate - especially if it's for my benefit.

Even knowing that he's doing it as we're talking or typing is a real turn on for me (I mean in a sort of mutual way)

What CG said though, about the car next to her -yeah, not so much for me either...

I guess it just comes down to if I'm into the guy or not - if I am, then it's a turn on, if I'm not, it's a big old turn off!!
Active Ink Slinger
So its more about the situation, man in question and mood?
Rookie Scribe
I think watching a guy masturbate is highly erotic and a huge turn on,it also gives me insight on how he likes to be touched! I especially love being covered in his cum,also a turn on!
Lurker
Quote by Dane69
So its more about the situation, man in question and mood?

You, Sir, are correct!! For me anyway!! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
i think its sexy if you are doing to for someone else smile
Lurker
My husband used to be all embarrassed about it, so I kept trying to catch him at it. He was so confused as to why I would want to watch.