Favorite sex position...and go!

last reply
169 replies
23.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Face down ass up doggystyle for wild sex, or missionary with her legs on my shoulders as I look in her eyes and kiss her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cpl2gether25
Wife sitting on edge of bed with my cock deep in her,my hands holding her ankles spread open looking in each others eyes and her holding vibrator on her clit.

OK you win! I'm sweating!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sorry to be plain but I love doggystyle. Nothing hotter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggy. It's nice to see your cock sliding in and out and you can play with her boobs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Missionary or doggy
Classified
0 likes
Quote by CowgirlBJ43
Standing, me bent over bed/counter while he enters from behind.........almost instant orgasm!

A classic. What a great reaction!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
missionary. it transitions well from lovemaking to fucking, or vice versa. it's also like a full body massage - inside and out.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Doggy style while grabbing a fist full of her hair while smacking her sexy ass. Cowgirl is a close 2nd.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Great position, pumping hard watching her ass move with rhythm, during doggy.
Lurker
0 likes
Tying her up...legs and arms stretched out to the corners of the bed...and using her as I please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggy. Love to play with her ass while fucking.
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy or me ontop smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every position is a winner with me - on top is great and doggy I love.
69 with my girlfriend is a favourite as well.
Lurker
0 likes
missionary or doggie
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl n doggie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For intercourse, missionary. First, it allows me to look into her eyes for a visual cue as to her responsiveness. Second, using a high angle of penetration allows for constant contact with the G Spot. Third, well do you really need a third?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on my back with legs spread wide and feet in the air or me on top riding his cock
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary, with her feet on my shoulders.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't know the name of it, but he stands at the side of the bed, with me laying on my hip and he fucks me from behind, while I play with my clit with a toy. Oh my goodness.