Fantasy Fridays

last reply
5 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ok guys and girls. I am hoping to spice up my sex life with my lover by having Fantasy Fridays (probably mostly mine, but you never know!!). When she arrives I will have her "uniform" prepared for her and then blindfold her and maybe cuff her too. Lead her to somewhere in the house and get started. Obviously I have thought about doing it over the car, in the shower etc etc. and I am lucky to have a pool table which will get some use I am sure!! However, maybe you guys can come up with other places/situations in the house that can be used? Unfortunately I have to be very careful with open windows and doors because the neighbours live very close, and that is something that really is not possible. Apart from that, open to ideas please.....

By the way, I will be experimenting with a live web cam or HD camcorder so some lucky people may join into a select audience. As regards posting films/photos I have seen sites yuvutu and zoig. Any recommendations which is best or others to consider?

This is a serious proposal that I really hope will come true.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has she been consulted?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It turns me on, I wouldn't mind watching
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all sounds a little rushed. Don't know what makes me think that. Cuffs and blindfold are a big yes lol. Many of my fantasies have both.
Will she know she is being filmed?? I hope so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What uniform is it? Can't stop thinking about this now
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Angela,

I am not going to say too much in open, more information will be given to the "friends" who will be watching...I am into light BDSM so you can see the reason for blindfold and cuffs....uniform....just really sexy clothing or little....but do you have any preferences?