Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

does cum taste different with different men??

last reply
38 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No two "servings" (if that's the word to use) tastes the same either from the same man or a different one. From my experience (pretty extensive) there is always a salty flavour somewhere in there, more strong sometimes and less on others. Also the viscosity can be infinitely different varying from almost 'jelly like' to just pure liquid.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Does crap smell different from different people?

LOL Oh my!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely, it has never tasted the same even with the same guy. It is has to be in the diet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the diet.. I read somewhere that Milk makes his spunk funky and citrus and fruits make it better...

For me, I have never tested these theories, but even the same man will taste different from time to time..
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only one word to say about how to get delicious sweet cum...PINEAPPLE! (seriously, and that goes for both men and women)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I have answered this before but in any case of course it does taste different every time. As so many have said diet plays a big part in the taste.