last reply
80 replies
13.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stop worrying about your dick SIZE.
Learn how to use it and ask your girl how and where she likes it. Let her be the judge after all it is her that you are trying to please. It does take a bit of practice and perseverance.
I have had more pleasure from guys with a small cock than those with ultra large ones.
Guys with short ones realise it, and try harder and with my help have achieved a satisfactory result for us both.
Lurker
0 likes
@meggsy Satisfactory?! What the **** is that! Nah if we were sex'n and then were like "Oh goody that was satisfactory." I would flip you over. Put it back in and say, "Well, looks like you're in for above satisfactory."
Though I do agree dick size isn't important. It is how you make her feel. The days following up to sex: hold her hand, talk to her in ways that simulate her deep brain tissue, kiss and touch a lot, and make her laugh. Do these things and for sure her pussy will be ready to cum. All you will have to do is stick it in and she'll cum. All guys that tries to make other guys feel like less manly because of their thingy makes me wonder about those guys.
When I am conquering new frontiers I want fellow men that I can count on. Brave men. Like mind men that have no limit. Not some weak-willed coward that tries to make himself feel bigger and stronger by putting others down.
Even if a guy has a giant of a dick and knows how to make her cum to high heaven, the girl may still rather have a guy who puts in a lot more effort. That's the way girls are. If you are able to make her cum loads of time that won't impress her. She knows making chicks climax is easy for you. so she is going to demand something from you that she knows is difficult for you. It is our job as men to rise to the demands of our woman or the female you want to be your woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Learn how to use it and ask your girl how and where she likes it. Let her be the judge after all it is her that you are trying to please. It does take a bit of practice and perseverance.
I have had more pleasure from guys with a small cock than those with ultra large ones.
Guys with short ones realise it, and try harder and with my help have achieved a satisfactory result for us both.

My experience tells me the same thing my beautiful friend. I always try to learn what makes her enjoy. That means I can't focus on myself except to achieve results she enjoys. When I have done that, I am happy too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While big can be nice, normal is fine. You describe yourself having a normal size so it's not something I would worry about really.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
duplicate post, sorry!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by puddleduck
Ok maybe I should ask this somewhere else... but I was thinking the other night (I won't say during which particular activity):

Three assumptions: we only have so many pints of blood in our bodies and it takes more blood to get a big penis erect and that blood must come from somewhere.

SO, do men with big penises have cold hands or starved brains during sex?

Robin Williams once said, "Men are blessed with two heads, but only enough blood to run one at a time."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife likes mine and she's the one that matters.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Depends on the girl. Or the guy if you're into that. Here's the test:

Pull it out for your new sex partner for the first time. Look at her/his facial expression during the first few seconds. That will always tell you if your dick is big enough for her or him.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If a chick can't be happy with what you have, she's not worth it.

Besides, it's not just about dick size. It's about how you use it, and the sexy foreplay and other things you do to get her off even before just having sex.

Seriously. No bullshit. Use what you have, and make it work the best way possible, and do other things to get her going crazy too.

it all works out in the end. And if she's that picky? Find someone who's not so stuffy and prude.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i am not small but no means big. be happy with what you have because being a good love doesn't hinge on the size of your penis, if your girlfriend says it does she isnt for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't believe we are talking about this. The most coomon length is 6.5 inches. Did you know the length if a vagina is 6.5 inches? So all men cocks work just fine.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity

Oh them goatees, they work magic.. and the breath, the voice... Verbal.. you got it down pat..

I have a goatee, my question is, how should I work with it?

Use it to tingle her pussy while I lick/suck on her clit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
=d> Sounds like my wife talking....

Quote by BethanyFrasier
What ya ain't got in your dick, get in your tongue! A guy with a magical tongue can keep any girl happy! I've had some of my best orgasms with guys who only had a 5" cock!
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. The G Spot is no more than 4 inches inside the vagina. If you have at least 4 inches and pay attention to where her G Spot is and how to stimulate it, dick length is simply not an issue, except psychologically. Study after study shows that insecure men are far and away more concerned about the tape measure BS than women are. Girth is a different matter in that girth allows even a clueless man to stay in contact with her G Spot more.
2. A modified missionary position is the best for learning to find that G Spot and make it happy. Adjust the angle of entry to try and maintain contact with the roof of her vagina as much as possible. Pay close attention to her response. She will let you know when you've found her button. You may need to practice a few times, but when she explodes, just remember what you did to cause it and do it again the next time. After you've gotten comfortable with doing it this way, you can then spend time figuring out how to get the same results with other positions. I haven't used a ruler in my crotch since I was 15 simply because my dick length has damn little to do with my self worth.
3. Focus much more on foreplay. Pleasing your partner involves far more than your package. Experiment with different techniques that will give her orgasms. Note that I used the plural. Once is not enough should be your motto. In other words, learn to see past the end of your own dick. You will not regret it. Use all of the tools in your toolbox.
Lurker
0 likes
Never the size that's important!

How you use it along with the foreplay that counts!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is the guy with the longest dick in the world (13 1/2").

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it]s really in the thickness any ways isn't girls?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I agree. I have a pretty tiny penis but have always been pretty good at sex. I try to pay attention and be creative
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I much prefer thickness to length. A big cock is useful for experimenting with positions and nice to experience, but I wouldn't say I prefer them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would estimate the biggest guy I was ever with was close to 8 inches. Could not use it worth a damn! OK, I would offer that it was perhaps his age, we were in hs but he "talked" a good game. He figured I should come just by him putting it in. He would always cum in less than 30 seconds. My husband is perhaps 6 to 6 1/2 and gets the job done about 95% of the time. Given we are mid-60's that is doing pretty good work, don't you think?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by KellyC317
I would estimate the biggest guy I was ever with was close to 8 inches. Could not use it worth a damn! OK, I would offer that it was perhaps his age, we were in hs but he "talked" a good game. He figured I should come just by him putting it in. He would always cum in less than 30 seconds. My husband is perhaps 6 to 6 1/2 and gets the job done about 95% of the time. Given we are mid-60's that is doing pretty good work, don't you think?

I am working hard for that target in 2017.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, thicker is more important for pleasure from fucking. And like at least one said already, smaller is way more for for oral.