Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Couple propositioned by a women

last reply
3 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
My boyfriend and I were at a wedding yesterday and towards mid evening he was approached by a women he vaguely knows who told him she wanted to have a threesome with us. She was very drunk when she spoke to him, but he talked to her at the end of the night when she had sobered up a bit and she said she was still up for it. After he told me I was insanely nervous, couldn’t look at her or talk to her when our paths crossed. She also didn’t look at me at all, and was actually quite rude to me when we’d been introduced first thing at the party before the proposition (which I commented on at the time).

Maybe she was just flirting with my BF and really I’m of no interest?

He was trembling with excitement when he told me! Even if I wanted to we couldn’t have last night due to our sleeping arrangements, however I was pretty turned on by the idea and I am for it. I’ve never had a threesome, he has had one and is far more sexually experienced than me.

How do I approach this situation now? I’m aware of the unicorn phenomenon and this one walked right up to us! If I bail because I thought she was rude then if we want a threesome we have to find a third which is pretty hard irl!

Thoughts and advice appreciated!
Am wondering if you and the other woman should meet sans male partner to make sure you meet each other's expectations. A social meetup, not a sexual one. Just seems like you should know her a bit before taking the plunge. Might raise red flags or might improve your impression of her and raise a green one. No experience, just thinking through how I'd want it to play out.
Also just to add. You need perhaps to examine your own relationship first. For a threesome your core relationship needs to be 100% solid and neither of you must have, or demonstrated in the past jealousy traits. If you are not sure I would personally avoid, as a threesome ,if your are not careful could damage your relationship. Another factor to consider is this other person ie the third party going to start developing feelings to either of you . Should this happen then again this could have negative consequences on your relationship. It sounds as though I am being negative about threesomes but it is not the case. The best way IMO is perhaps to look up a local swinging club and then take it from there. Here you will have a controlled environment and the option to just watch without any commitment . New couples are usually welcomed.

Good luck
We were at a popular club once. A couple of bachelorette parties were going on while we were there. Suddenly our server brought my wife a drink compliments of the lady (she pointed over to a large table full of women). After a few minutes, she came over to our table and totally ignored me and was trying to get my wife to go back to the hotel with the large group she was with. Evidently, a large lesbian orgy was going down and she wanted my wife to be part of it. Had the lady been respectful, she might have, but she wasn't going to leave me hanging. Some people have nerve...