Blindfolded Foreplay -

last reply
37 replies
19.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of the suggestioins here are really more applicable to a couple already somewhat experienced in this type of play. My advice to you, as a couple, is to start slow and with the known; the blindfold is already a huge change. If you immediatly jump to tingling creams and candle wax the party may end very fast and very rudely. Give her a chance to get use to being felt up, teased and pleasured, while blindfolded and/or bound, use what you know pleasures her. Then, when this is something that she already looks forward to, experiment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JesseS
A lot of the suggestioins here are really more applicable to a couple already somewhat experienced in this type of play. My advice to you, as a couple, is to start slow and with the known; the blindfold is already a huge change. If you immediatly jump to tingling creams and candle wax the party may end very fast and very rudely. Give her a chance to get use to being felt up, teased and pleasured, while blindfolded and/or bound, use what you know pleasures her. Then, when this is something that she already looks forward to, experiment.

Agreed. Slow and gentle so as to gain her trust and make her feel relaxed and open to doing it again or maybe more. I have always found feathers to be highly stimulating for both myself and my partner whilst blindfolded. If you want to amp it up a tiny bit, you can purchase chocolate body paint - the feeling of a soft brush 'painting' milk or dark chocolate onto one's skin followed by the equally stimulating act of licking her clean is a very sensual and erotic (not to mention delicious) experience. Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for all the ideas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
May I sugeest rather than a screw in the wall. Go to home depot - they sell over the door bathrobe holders, but 2. That way she is tied spread eagle sort of!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Take a silk scarf and slide it in between her wet engorged pussy lips, alternating unexpectedly between soft and rough play. This will stimulate her clit and the fabric will feel delicious.

I'm filing this one for future use, and by future I mean not too distant. Thanks for your insight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hope it all went well. Try a cold banana. Insert it then fuck slowly..there's this whole cold going to warm experience. Messy though.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
You could use numbing balm on the clit or candlewax on the nipples.

Tying her up while being blindfolded is another great option. You can buy chinese silk ropes that feel very sensual against the skin and are also easy to untie later.

Take a silk scarf and slide it in between her wet engorged pussy lips, alternating unexpectedly between soft and rough play. This will stimulate her clit and the fabric will feel delicious.

Buy a glass dildo and put it in the freezer first. Start by sliding down between her breasts, over her belly and then into her pussy. Then start fingering her ass while you do this and eventually slide the frozen dildo into her ass, while simultaneously being trailed by a hot tongue (start at the collar bone and work your way down to her pussy). You can also vary the intensity by doing some firm pussy slaps.

You could always try "figging" with ginger, but depends on how intense she likes it.

If you want to get a little more kinky you could always pre-freeze your cum into little ice-cubes and have her suck on them while she's blindfolded and you play with her. That way it's melting in her mouth and maybe running down her chin while she gasps at everything you're doing, keeping the taste of hot sex in her mouth.

Run your hands through her hair and firmly grasp a handful at the base of her neck and give a couple of tight little tugs while delivering soft-to-firm bites on her nipples and neck. Don't be afraid to give the playtime a sense of urgency and intensity instead of just sensual/soft touches.

got to try this sometime wow thanks doll
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The emphasis during blindfolded foreplay should be on doing everything slowly, but alternate between very soft touch and an occasional more forceful play. Massaging her clit and vagina with lots of oil always seem to get the desired results :-)