Best Lube??

last reply
32 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi guys! I'm looking for the male opinions here on the best kind of lube! I'm in a straight monogamous relationship where we don't use condoms (I'm on birth control) and I'm looking for something to try as a surprise for my sexy guy. We'd be using it for vaginal sex and oral sex and hand jobs, not anal. Suggestions? Thanks!

xx,
JJ
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
Im not a guy but Durex Cherry Play biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I reckon Astroglide is reliable. Water based and doesn't go all sticky and tacky and dry like most other water based lubes. For oral, it's odourless and tasteless.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by obscura
I reckon Astroglide is reliable. Water based and doesn't go all sticky and tacky and dry like most other water based lubes. For oral, it's odourless and tasteless.

2 votes with the Glide
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We tried the KY "Yours & Mine". Seemed to work for wifey although do not expect the 'Wow' factor the commercials claim.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
KY works the best for the wife and I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only tried the Toy Joy body lube and it works splendidly for vaginal sex. It's also water based, odourless and tasteless.
You can also use it for anal but we haven't ventured there yet.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

That stuff tastes so nice. I have only ever licked it off another girl's arm though.
Lurker
0 likes
Been receiving anal since I was 15, so 10 years now, and I have never used once, after a few times you get used to it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by MMonroe

That stuff tastes so nice. I have only ever licked it off another girl's arm though.

Makes your lips tingle after a while
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by rxtales
Quote by MMonroe

I also licked some of the durex tingly lube once. I didn't feel it for a while and then all of a sudden it hit me and my tongue went completely numb, not so nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by rxtales
Quote by MMonroe

I also licked some of the durex tingly lube once. I didn't feel it for a while and then all of a sudden it hit me and my tongue went completely numb, not so nice.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Silicon based lubes, and there are several. Try them and you'll never go back. They stay slick, stay in place, don't get all gummy, don't encourage yeast infections, and are body inert. Biggest problem is that they don't wash/wipe off as easily as the water-based kind and you may be slick until you shower, but that can be a good thing. Silicone lubes are also the only way to go for underwater play. I haven't noticed a smell or a taste to the one I have either. It's more expensive but good sex is worth it.

Stay away from any lube with glycerin since they can cause problems with your parts. I'm also leery of the tingly stuff and wonder what the hell I'm putting on/in our parts. I get plenty of sensation from the sex without needing the extra but that's just me.

Note: I'm not recommending any brand since there are several and they come in various viscosities so find a good sex store that will let you feel a few different ones or buy some of the little pillow-packs to find one that feels right to you. If you want to send me a message, I can look up the one I have (well the one I like of the ones I have); I really don't remember the brand and don't use it all that often, preferring 'au naturel' most of the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yesterday I saw a friend of mine walking like he had a carrot stuck up his ass. Asked him why he was walking like a duck and said he got a nasty rash from oily siliconey based lube. He kindly offered to show me but I gratefully refused.

So watch out for irritation from oil based lubrication applications.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by obscura
Yesterday I saw a friend of mine walking like he had a carrot stuck up his ass. Asked him why he was walking like a duck and said he got a nasty rash from oily siliconey based lube. He kindly offered to show me but I gratefully refused.

You sir, have cracked me up!!

Ok, other chicks have posted in here so I'm going to too...personally, I like the au naturel lube, you know that nice slick, creamy moisture that seeps from within. So, never used any commercial lube. I do realize that as we age some of us can lose the ability to naturally lubricate (hopefully I have many, many years to go before I have to worry about this)...I've no issues as of yet, just thinking about certain things can cause that reaction in me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
id glide millineum is the best that i have tried. you can get a cpl fre samples from their website. i've tried analeze, astroglide, ky, ky warming, and various others but none as good and natural feeling as id glide. also.... try anal. just relax. it's awesome and will make you feel naughty. he will love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Butterfly
Quote by obscura

Ok, other chicks have posted in here so I'm going to too...personally, I like the au naturel lube, you know that nice slick, creamy moisture that seeps from within. So, never used any commercial lube. I do realize that as we age some of us can lose the ability to naturally lubricate (hopefully I have many, many years to go before I have to worry about this)...I've no issues as of yet, just thinking about certain things can cause that reaction in me.

We all would love to have the flow of Butterfly, but some women just do not. For those who need assistance choose carefully and test the product well before extensive use.

Is that lovely Butterfly trying to make the other woman on Lush Jealous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Quote by Butterfly
Quote by obscura

We all would love to have the flow of Butterfly, but some women just do not. For those who need assistance choose carefully and test the product well before extensive use.

Is that lovely Butterfly trying to make the other woman on Lush Jealous.

No! Of course not, you sexy woman you...I was just saying. I'm sure the day will come for me as well. And I will definitely be choosing wisely as well. Actually, in all honesty, I had forgotten about the times when there were lubricated condoms involved (being as I've been married for umpteen years now, and haven't used them lol), and I didn't really notice a difference personally, except for the one time this guy I was seeing took one off and proceeded to move towards my mouth...being inexperienced then I opened, he entered, I got a taste of the something metallic and nasty tasting...yeah, not cool at all lol. Jumped up and went to the bathroom to wash my mouth out, and told him to wash if he wanted anymore action that way. I'd only had a limited few experiences back before I met my husband anyway lol. Lessons learned ya know??
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I bought some called "Climax" today. Has anyone heard of it or used it?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Natural lube is the best!
Lurker
0 likes
I also like the silicone based lubes. A bit more expensive, but worth it, in my opinion. Wet Platinum seems to work well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've used the Wet Platinum too. It was really nice.

Just stay away from any lube with spermicide (such as Nonoxynol-9) in it. That can really irritate people.
Lurker
0 likes
Really? What did you use it for?
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Wet Platinum! That's the one I was thinking of.....

Yes, spermicide is hard on your delicate tissues. I was told Nonoxydil-9 was detergent. Mmmm, sounds like a great idea to rub on your wet folds, huh?

I think au naturel is the unanimous winner, but there was never really a contest there, was there? I thought the question was more to do with what to do when that's not an option (just not working or using a non-lubricating orfice). The natural stuff tastes the best too. ;) The only place the artificial stuff has a chance is in the underwater arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WorkAlone
Wet Platinum! That's the one I was thinking of.....

Yes, spermicide is hard on your delicate tissues. I was told Nonoxydil-9 was detergent. Mmmm, sounds like a great idea to rub on your wet folds, huh?

I think au naturel is the unanimous winner, but there was never really a contest there, was there? I thought the question was more to do with what to do when that's not an option (just not working or using a non-lubricating orfice). The natural stuff tastes the best too. ;) The only place the artificial stuff has a chance is in the underwater arts.

Thanks guys! Yes, natural is best, I agree...but I only get to see my boyfriend every couple of weeks, so we often have sack sessions of 5 hours or more, thus the need for some extra lubrication...haha. As for the age comment......I'm 23. AGE is not the issue. :[ I ended up finding one that seems to work pretty well for me, it's strangely (or maybe not?) from Victoria's Secret...[wtf] but it's for sensitive skin and it's hypoallergenic. Since I have sensitive skin that seemed to be a good idea. I'll let you know with further testing ;)
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by not_yet_famous
Really? What did you use it for?

My partner and I just painted ourselves with it and then spent the day walking around like that. You'll need the bigger size to do this though:

Lurker
0 likes
AstroGlide... Love the way it heats up when you blow on it smile
Lurker
0 likes
Baby oil
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Butterfly
Quote by obscura

I have to agree, the natural is the best and also the funnest to apply, my wife seems to not be one of those that loses the natural supply as I have heard other have. We have never tried a store-bought lube. Hers and a little spit works wonders for us. Damn, now I gotta go. I also agree talking about it and reading about it and hearing about it, uhmmmm ........ gotta go

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx