As my name states not getting any head

last reply
17 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just looking for some advise , Cant seem to get my girl to give me a BJ . She says its not me . I have tried everything i can think of , I love going down on her an do every time we have sex .
Lurker
0 likes
Has she ever done it before?

Or, I know for me, when the guy starts constantly asking for it, its a turn off... I love doing it and love pleasing him, but something about constantly being asked can be a turn off...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
She did give it sometimes never regulary. I dont asked for it much ,never during sex . In the mean time i almost always go down on her . i love exploring every part of her body . i even make her squirt but see seems reluctant to do any more then put her hands on me wile we have sex. its getting old, i feel exhausted putting everything into it with not much in return
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm hard for me to wrap my brain around this one since I'm a HUGE fan of blow jobs myself. Have you had a serious discussion with her about it? Not just when you're trying to shove your cock in her mouth? Honestly, sex is a two-way-street and if she loves you or cares about you, you should be able to share with her how you really feel and if she's worth her weight in gold, she will hear you and make an effort to at least meet you half way. If not, you'll have to ask yourself this question - if this is as good as it will ever get, is it good enough? If it is, then you'll have to stop wishing for it to be different. If it's not, then you'll have to make a difficult decision. Just my two cents. Hope it helps you in some small way. Good luck hun xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She did give it sometimes never regulary. I dont asked for it much ,never during sex . In the mean time i almost always go down on her . i love exploring every part of her body . i even make her squirt but see seems reluctant to do any more then put her hands on me wile we have sex. its getting old, i feel exhausted putting everything into it with not much in return

This is the same here. I did talk to her and she said she gets a cramp in her jaw. But it's ok when I spend hours licking, sucking and probing her with my tongue and lips. ( Many nights with cramps in both my jaw and tongue.) Now she has cut out all sex, says she doesn't like her body. What am I to do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by yocowboy
Now she has cut out all sex, says she doesn't like her body. What am I to do?

If you want to stay with her, ask her to get counseling. Low libido is a sign of clinical depression. If she says no, ask her if you can get some on the side. Being expected to go without, in the absence of a medical reason is a sign she wants out of the relationship, but lacks the strength to make it her choice.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
well seems i am not alone . As of now were just strait sex ,i wont go down on her or any other stimulation . i cant seem to do it ,maybe i am just headstrong . She asked for a quickie its lube up an over in a few . So frustrating she seems fine with it . If it keeps up i will consider leaving or a little something on the side
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it now but previous BF was too rough so maybe she has had a bad experience
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nohead
i wont go down on her or any other stimulation

and yet you want head? or because she won't give you head? If you won't do anything for her, you don't deserve anything. If she won't do anything for you, she doesn't deserve anything.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by 1ball

and yet you want head? or because she won't give you head? If you won't do anything for her, you don't deserve anything. If she won't do anything for you, she doesn't deserve anything.

She does not want to return the favor lol.thats the reason i gave up
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Nohead, I do feel sorry for you. Why? Well, you gave up something you claim you LOVE doing.
She's not keen on giving head, she doesn't like it. You love going down on her, you said so yourself and then you stop?

For her to go down on you, you must find a way for her to enjoy it. Give her encouragement when she's touching your cock with her hands. Moan, or tell her how great her hands feel against your cock.
Make her be in the centre of what she's doing to you.

Lets hope this isn't the problem but how am I to know..

How clean is your cock?
Shower once a week
Shower every other day
Shower every day

Apart from showering how often do you clean your cock:
Once a week
Once a day
After peeing
after sex

Do you get sweaty balls?
Do you clean your balls as often as your cock?

Sex shouldn't be about giving or receiving favours. She's your girlfriend, not a prostitute.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't have sweaty balls lol. i shower every day.
0 likes
Quote by nohead
I don't have sweaty balls lol. i shower every day.

Another question for you then, do you man-scape and make sure your tool and the boys are cleanly shaven (and inviting) for her?

Let me tell you, most women don't like to have to pull pubes from their mouth as they are going down on a guy. Never mind the fact that pubic hair is a breeding ground for bacteria (which also causes odor).
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sure am . not completely shaven . neatly trimmed around the top an shaved below.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Shave the boys! A trim is like a fart in a wind storm, no one will notice!

Agree. First time my wife saw me (on our first date ) I was shaved smooth all over. Her jaw hit the floor, and wide-eyed she exclaimed, "Oh my God that's fucking hot!"

Besides that, there's plenty of good advice here already. Best of luck to you and her.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I am not sure why any chick wouldn't want to give head. I am a big fan and believer of it but there are somethings I require. The first and most obvious is Him being clean! Second off, I know it's not something He has a choice in. But my man has to be circumsized. That is a very big deal to me. Such a turn off.. Then of course I like a man who keeps Himself clean shaven down there. Trimmed is okay but I rather it be smooth as mine is. I am picky I suppose. But I know how much I love giving head, that it is worth it! All men should get head! Silly girls who refuse it.. :3