Apparently I'm Not Creative - Please Share Ideas

last reply
29 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My husband won't say it, but I think he enjoys giving up control and being dominated. But I really enjoy being submissive to him, so I've never practiced dominance. I really don't know what to do to be real exciting. Get him tired up...OK now what! Please share any ideas. I kind of like it, but think I'm doing the same old thing and I don't want him to be bored.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
As soon as he gets home, throw that ass in a circle.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by xboxwidow
My husband won't say it, but I think he enjoys giving up control and being dominated. But I really enjoy being submissive to him, so I've never practiced dominance. I really don't know what to do to be real exciting. Get him tired up...OK now what! Please share any ideas. I kind of like it, but think I'm doing the same old thing and I don't want him to be bored.

If you tie him up, try branding him. That's what I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get some ice, hot coffee...a feather and other varied textured items you can tease his body and cock with. A brush or your hand to spank, thighs and butt, very lightly if you go for the cock, at first anyway.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Here's what I'd do... Melt candle wax into a deep cup and keep it hot. Then get his cock erect, and have him dip it into the melted wax, withdraw, let it harden (while he winces), then dip it again, over and over, like dipping a candle, until his wax-coated cock is about 12" long and 3" in diameter... then fuck him.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Here's what I'd do... Melt candle wax into a deep cup and keep it hot. Then get his cock erect, and have him dip it into the melted wax, withdraw, let it harden (while he winces), then dip it again, over and over, like dipping a candle, until his wax-coated cock is about 12" long and 3" in diameter... then fuck him.

That's probably the worst idea I have ever heard.

Don't do that.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Felix has a point. Don't do that.

I am going to wake up at 3 a.m. screaming from nightmares after reading that.
Lurker
0 likes
You ask a REAL question and DESERVE a real answer.

Sex Play between COUPLES is all about communication. So TALK... (And NOT just in the sexual moment but at other times when you are both at ease with one another... Casually, (jokingly) say, "What if I... Would you like?"

Sex is a TENNIS GAME... (So it's NOT all on you as a solo player...)

TRUST YOUR PARTNER ENOUGH TO ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT! TRUST THEM ENOUGH TO TELL YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO GIVE...

Nothing is TABOO if there is love, passion and trust...

But COMMUNICATION between LOVERS is all.

xx SF
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Sex Play between COUPLES is all about communication. So TALK... (And NOT just in the sexual moment but at other times when you are both at ease with one another... Casually, (jokingly) say, "What if I..."

TRUST YOUR PARTNER ENOUGH TO ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT! TRUST THEM ENOUGH TO TELL YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO GIVE...

xx SF

All that yes, but also THROW THAT ASS IN A CIRCLE! Let the booty do tha talkin'!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

That is as scary as I've ever heard. If my dick was dipped in wax, Id scream like a little bitch.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Don't do that.

Quote by Verbal

Felix has a point. Don't do that.

I am going to wake up at 3 a.m. screaming from nightmares after reading that.

Quote by ChuckEPoo

That is as scary as I've ever heard. If my dick was dipped in wax, Id scream like a little bitch.

Hahahaha... The TRUE innovators are always scoffed at!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you. Responses made me confused, concerned, amused and enlightened. I think small talk outside of the bedroom is a great idea. I know I don't draw it out and get creative, focusing more on the finish line then the game.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Don't do that.

I agree. Lead would be a better choice.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Sex Play between COUPLES is all about communication. So TALK... (And NOT just in the sexual moment but at other times when you are both at ease with one another... Casually, (jokingly) say, "What if I... Would you like?"

xx SF

I need a man like you in my life. sighs
Cocolicious
0 likes
Talk to him about how he'd feel going to a sex shop with you. Hit the BDSM section, slowly looking at and discussing the items for play. Pick something you'd both like, then stop at the liquor store.

When you arrive home, pour the drinks, light the candles, and open the item together. Discuss how it turns you on that you've done this together and use it to both your satisfaction.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I agree. Lead would be a better choice.

Ignore sprite, she's just a fan of heavy metal.

Seriously though, Stephanie is right on. Talk, share fantasies, make up stories to tell each other - or read some from Lush together in categories that interest you.
I started writing because I used to sometimes make up erotic stories to tell my wife during foreplay. She gave me outstanding reviews (usually expressed physically rather than verbally) and I thought there was a possibility others might enjoy some of my own little sexual fantasies. Seems so, which is really fun!
Give it a try. Sex with someone you love should be a celebration, not something fraught with anxiety and uncertainty. Love yourself first - it's contagious - and do what feels good. It's supposed to be fun. Enjoy it!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Does that really work? I mean it sounds really kinky but can you really turn a cock into a 12 inch wonder?

This made me giggle.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Does that really work? I mean it sounds really kinky but can you really turn a cock into a 12 inch wonder?

This made me giggle.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Getting hot wax in your pee hole and letting it harden is probably not safe. If you tied someone up and did this, you'd probably go to prison.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Getting hot wax in your pee hole and letting it harden is probably not safe. If you tied someone up and did this, you'd probably go to prison.

Giggling. I can't fathom that this would even work. It's definitely not my thing, but oh my the images that are going through my mind are wild.

I think this might make a very interesting story.

OH MY.....

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

...what a bunch of dilettantes! You'd be surprised at the things some people try! After the first dip, I hear it's much easier!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

...what a bunch of dilettantes! You'd be surprised at the things some people try! After the first dip, I hear it's much easier!

no
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I think this would make a fabulous story. I know I would be very interested with it...

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

I think this would make a fabulous story. I know I would be very interested with it...

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

The things that go in the mind, at times become reality. Everything depends on circumstance and personalities...and the way the erotic wind blows.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by xboxwidow
Thank you. Responses made me confused, concerned, amused and enlightened. I think small talk outside of the bedroom is a great idea. I know I don't draw it out and get creative, focusing more on the finish line then the game.

Am still giggling at Bethany's suggestion, but Steph and anyone else who has suggested sharing and talking with your husband has given excellent advice. What struck me was your use of the word "creative", and your feelings of being slightly submissive in your original post. I'm wondering if you need time to think about your own sexuality first; concentrate on your own fantasies, what turns you on and really build up a head of steam over what you might enjoy acting out. Once you do, and share this with your husband, not only will he be inspired by your ideas but more prepared to tell you what he would like. And then you can enjoy both talking and playing. Possibly without hot wax!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Coco
Talk to him about how he'd feel going to a sex shop with you. Hit the BDSM section, slowly looking at and discussing the items for play. Pick something you'd both like, then stop at the liquor store.

When you arrive home, pour the drinks, light the candles, and open the item together. Discuss how it turns you on that you've done this together and use it to both your satisfaction.

I WISH I had you in my bed, Curly...

xx SF

Coco: "Not in a million years, FUCKER!"

*GIGGLES!*
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

I grant you exclusive rights to use the idea in a story, Mysteria.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I grant you exclusive rights to use the idea in a story, Mysteria.

Thank you Bethany. I'll have to think of something.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Lurker
0 likes
Three easy things to do:

1) Read this book

2) Buy a paddle

3) Hang this sign on your door

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
LadyAnn, that sign cracks me up. I think we do need to go shopping. I do want a paddle. I saw one once that had a word cut out, so it reflected on the skin. But I wouldn't be able to see it on my own bum. However I guess that's not for my benefit anyway.