Anal Virgin

last reply
4 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So im an anal virgin till now, never took it in my ass. My current bf and other guys ive fuck or still fuck have asked me from time to time to let them fuck my ass. But i dont understand...why would they wanna fill my ass when they can fill my pussy with their cum.
So i was thinking of giving it a shot someday soon....would it hurt alot? And would the pain stay for days or something?
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It's only initial pain to start but make sure they use a lot of lube. Tell them to go easy to start then once comfy let them build the speed, try to relax as much as you can then you will enjoy. And not the pain will soon go once used to it.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Their desire for anal sex is both emotoional and physical. Emotionally, there is the idea of it being naughty and . To a man, taking you anally is an incredible turn on because you haven't done it before and because it would be something special that you would both always remember.

As far as the pain, they don't desire to hurt you as such, but at the same time, hearing you react to the intensity of such an act is a very powerful turn on. This is no different then taking a girls virginity, it's very powerful emotionally for the guy just as it is for the women.

As to the physical, anal sex does feel different to vaginal sex. Your rectum will be very tight and your body will have a different reaction to the penetration. How much this is part of their desire will be largely affected by how experianced they are at anal sex. The more times a man has done it, the more important the physical part will play in his desire.

Will it hurt? Yes, it will sting. How much it will hurt wil be determined by your man as much as by yourself. If he is gentle and can wait for you to relax after he has entered you, the pain will fade and the longer he goes, the better it will feel to you. If he is not gentle, it can be very unpleasant, and worse still, he may cum before you adjust to his size. In that case you may not experiance the pleasure at all.

From your part, you need to learn to relax those muscles but until you actually feel yourself being penetrated, it's hard to know how. I suggest you order a Buttplug and lube online and play with it yourself. This will teach you how it feels and how to be ready for it.

Remember, no matter what, make him use a condom and make sure he is lubed as thickly as possible. Lube your back door as well. Do these things and you may find that anal sex becomes a wonderful addition to your lovemaking.

Will you feel it the next day? If he is gentle, you may feel a pleasant warmth. But no, it should not actually hurt unless he is grossly uncaring in how he takes you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for the advicesmile
I will definitely try to lube it as much as possible. Also, some of the guys I fuck around with at times are younger than me...sometimes as much as 10 yrs lol. So i really dont know how much they know abt it.
Also im not a big fan of condoms...i like to do it without and love it when a guy cums in me...is it a must for anal?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by tan30
Thanks for the advicesmile
I will definitely try to lube it as much as possible. Also, some of the guys I fuck around with at times are younger than me...sometimes as much as 10 yrs lol. So i really dont know how much they know abt it.
Also im not a big fan of condoms...i like to do it without and love it when a guy cums in me...is it a must for anal?

Diseases are much more easily passed through anal sex, especially HIV, so I would at least advise you to consider this first. Secondly, anal sex can be messy. Fecal matter can be drawn out and that can be a huge turnoff. Enemas can reduce this, but it is something to consider.