Anal Fun

last reply
150 replies
26.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes my wife likes it when she is really randy. She has a very cute ass (check her out on my profile page) so it is no chore to get down and play with those lovely round cheeks. Took a while for her to accept that my licking her butt hole is so so good. But now she knows I love it, and I do love it! Best thing is after a while of good licking and tongue lunging, her schincter relaxes, and it is so obvious when it happens! Sometimes I am so into licking her that I thrust my tongue into her butt hole... seems crude but in the moment it is hot hot hot, and no, the taste is surprisingly not unpleasant.
Once she is open like that, a bit of lube (apply push in, pull out and apply more etc) and we are in action doggy style! Seeing my cock buried to the hilt in that pretty little ass is a very very pleasing sight....really makes me feel HUGE!
Some nice long slow strokes into the hilt and then a little faster on the out stroke til my knob pops! Then slowly back in again. She moans and grunts delightfully.....makes me feel like I am a HUGE BRUTE! It is her thing though and we do it to her needs, and she does cum quite quickly, much faster than pussy fucking, and what a cum! She really lets it go, throws herself around on the end of my cock and shouts, yes shouts her orgasm for the world.
But once she has cum like that her schincter closes and it becomes painful if I try fucking on to my own cum. We have done it a few times, but now I just slowly pull out so she doesn't get sore. It's been good anyway!!! And then we have the shame thing where she gets so upset that she has been so (in her words) dirty. So I cuddle and console her and let her wank me off!
A few weeks later we do it all again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes my wife likes it when she is really randy. She has a very cute ass (check her out on my profile page) so it is no chore to get down and play with those lovely round cheeks. Took a while for her to accept that my licking her butt hole is so so good. But now she knows I love it, and I do love it! Best thing is after a while of good licking and tongue lunging, her schincter relaxes, and it is so obvious when it happens! Sometimes I am so into licking her that I thrust my tongue into her butt hole... seems crude but in the moment it is hot hot hot, and no, the taste is surprisingly not unpleasant.
Once she is open like that, a bit of lube (apply push in, pull out and apply more etc) and we are in action doggy style! Seeing my cock buried to the hilt in that pretty little ass is a very very pleasing sight....really makes me feel HUGE!
Some nice long slow strokes into the hilt and then a little faster on the out stroke til my knob pops! Then slowly back in again. She moans and grunts delightfully.....makes me feel like I am a HUGE BRUTE! It is her thing though and we do it to her needs, and she does cum quite quickly, much faster than pussy fucking, and what a cum! She really lets it go, throws herself around on the end of my cock and shouts, yes shouts her orgasm for the world.
But once she has cum like that her schincter closes and it becomes painful if I try fucking on to my own cum. We have done it a few times, but now I just slowly pull out so she doesn't get sore. It's been good anyway!!! And then we have the shame thing where she gets so upset that she has been so (in her words) dirty. So I cuddle and console her and let her wank me off!
A few weeks later we do it all again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thank you ... got so hard reading your experience ... my lady asked me to finger her arse ... fingered my own but never done with anyone else ... have licked her before but WOW ... she asked me to finger then fuck her ... sexy lady